Misbehaviour❌

Yn felt little awkward what Han seok said.
But what she can do.

Yn:I'm sorry sir.I didn't mean it.(While looking at the floor)

Han seok touch her chin and made her look at him.Yn look at him with a very sad face.
Han seok smirk at her cute reaction.

HS:Hi!I'm Jang Han Seok.(While forwarding his head)

Yn didn't touch his hand she just nod her head as Yes.

HS:What's your name?

Yn thought for a while.She is not getting how to introduce her.Saying that "I'm Jeon Yn or Mrs Kim Yn" after thinking and taking so much time she said

Yn:I'm Jeon Yn.
If you don't mind I'm going to meet my friends they are waiting for me.And again I'm really sorry for what happened.

HS:It's okay.But you should feel sorry properly.

Yn:I didn't get it I'm sorry.

HS:As you can see my clothes gets w€t.I want to use washroom.Can you help me?

Yn:Of course.Let's go.

Yn start to take steps towards her room and Han Seok is following her.
Where she was living before she take him there.
Now both come to the room.Han Seok is checking the entire room.

HS:Is this your room?

Yn nod her head as " Yes"

HS:Don't go anywhere.Stay here,I'll comw back soon.(While smiling)

Yn:Okay.

On the otherside~

Taehyung is busy with his boss and employees plus colleagues.He is talking about his upcoming project plus so many things.

Nari and Seojun is talking to each other then both of them goes to Mr kim & Mrs kim.

Mrs kim:Heyyy what's going on?How the party is going?

Nari & Seojun:Good.

Mrs kim:Are you sure?

Nari:Yes uncle and aunt.

Mr&Mrs kim:Great to hear.(While giving them smiling face)

Mr kim:So,do you like the decoration plus food?

Seojun:The food was so delicious and the decoration is so gorgeous.We had fun.

Mrs kim:Are you sure?Did you guy's felt uncomfortable or something like that?If you felt then you can share it with us!

Nari:No aunt we had no uncomfortable or awkward issues.So don't need to worry about that.

Seojun:Actually uncle aunt can we ask you something?

Mrs&Mr kim:Yes.Why not.

Nari:Actually we want to a~ask that is Yn really having great time here as a married women.

Mr kim:Don't need to worry dear.We are watching her from her childhood.When she start to live here she found her new life.Now her life is more interacting,more beautiful.

Seojun:I know you guy's are taking care of her.But what about her husband? Mr Taehyung? Is he nice to Yn?

Mrs kim:Although not.But it's not like he torture her or he don't took care of her.
He is kind of cold person.He never shows his feelings.But what we can see in his eyes that he don't hate Yn.

Nari:Our Yniee is that kind of girl that no one can hate her.(proud smile)

Mr kim:Exactly.She is not only our daughter in law she is my and her daughter.

Seojun:It's kind of relief.

Mrs kim:Nari where is Yn?

Nari:Actually she told us that she is coming with drinks but where she go we don't know.

Mrs kim:Maybe she is making drinks.(After hearing this 4 of them start to laugh)

Back to Yn room~

Yn was waiting so long.Finally she heard door closing sound.And she see naked Han seok.
She immediately turn around.

Yn:W~what ar~are you d~doing si~sir?

Han seok smirk and come close to the door.
Yn stand next to the door.When she saw he is next to her.She again look behind.

Yn:What's wro~wrong si~sir.

Han Seok close the door.And he hug Yn from behind.Yn is moving and trying to remove his hand from her belly.

Yn:Wha~what are you doing si~sir?Leave me ahh. (While trying to remove his hand)

Han seok start to sniff her ne¢k.
And biting her ne¢k from behind Yn can't hold her tears anymore.Her tears start to coming out.

Yn:Ple~please si~sir lea~leave me.(Crying)

HS:I didn't hold you because I will leave you.
I want to taste you fu¢k!ng s€Xy body babygirl(While sniffing and smirking)

Yn:No don't.(Crying)

Han Seok push her on the bed.Yn is going backwards.Han Seok smirk and coming close to her.

Yn:Don't (Crying)

She is begging him with her hand to not do anything wrong.But Han Seok want to taste her.

He try to attack on Yn l!ps but Yn look at another side that time Han Seok start to su¢k her ne¢k and collarbone.He is biting her ne¢k giving her h?h!ckeys. Yn is about to shout that time Han seok press her mouth with his hand.Yn is moving so much.She is moving her head as no.

He finally remove his hand from her mouth and start to undress her.

Yn:TAEHYUNGGG (Scream)

She scream her lung Out.Taehyung hear that Yn scream his name loudly.This is the first time Yn calling him by his name but in a very loud voice.
He finds out it's coming out from her old room.

HS:Who is he to you?

Yn:M~My hus~husband.(Teary eyes while sobbing)

HS:Then this is my lucky day I'm going to fu¢k my enemies wife.(smirk)

Yn:No(crying)

He started to tearing her clothes.
Her br@ is shown.He is k!ssing and l!cking her ne¢k and he is about to squeeze her b°°bs that time~

"DHUMBB"

Taehyung run towards her room and push the door with help of his arms and the door get unlocked.

TAE:HAN SEOK.YOU SON OF B!TCH.YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY WIFE.
HOW THE FU¢K YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER HUHH??

To be continued......

I 💜you guy's
Did you liked this chapter?
I hope you liked it.
Sorry for the grammatical mistake.

Thanks for this much love.I don't think I deserve this much.I'm really grateful to my followers.
Who loved my books.
Who gave votes to my books.

By the way late wish but~

Happiee Tae Tae Day❤️🥳🎂
I really miss him so much.I'm sure if he was here he'll come in live.Whatever, I really hope his 2024 (new year) will be great and beautiful.
We army love him❤️💜

~Your Author💗