Part 10 : Overcoming Adversity and Cultivating a Positive Mindset

Every time I contemplate my future and my plan to succeed in a world where one must fight hard to overcome a system or regulations that consistently hold you back if you wish to climb up and reach the level of the wealthy, the prevailing belief among the majority is that one must find a job to succeed in life. However, working for someone else to increase their wealth does not sit well with me. From the outset, I knew that taking this path was not a choice, but rather a necessity. I decided to join the workforce, adhering to the adage, "If you can't beat them, join them." However, joining them is not a straightforward process. It requires a significant amount of paperwork, and even after graduating, it only marginally increases your chances of finding a job. The stress and depression associated with job searching can be overwhelming, but I have found that, in some cases, this can lead to success. Depression can give you the mental fortitude to either fight or give up, and I have chosen to fight.

Negativity pervades our society and is challenging to avoid or overcome. The difficulties and hardships of life are ever-present, and it can be overwhelming to confront or ignore them. In the face of adversity, we may feel powerless and hopeless, and the weight of our circumstances may seem insurmountable. Our goals and dreams may become hazy, and we may question our worth and purpose. It can appear that giving in to the negative forces around us is the only way out. However, we must recognize that we have the potential and opportunity to effect change in our lives. Although it is not easy to combat the negative aspects of our existence, it is imperative to do so.

Undoubtedly, this is no simple feat. The demands and challenges of daily life can impact our well-being and happiness, and it is tempting to give up or compromise. We may feel drained and disheartened, losing motivation and confidence. However, succumbing to these feelings can result in helplessness or even death, both literally and figuratively. For example, individuals dealing with depression may resort to self-harm or suicide when they feel overwhelmed by negativity in their lives. They may believe that they are alone and worthless, with no hope or purpose. It is crucial to recognize that while we may not control everything in our lives, we still can make decisions and take action to create a more positive future.