Part 16 : Freeing Your Mind from the Chains of the System

Morpheus once said, "Most people's minds are not ready to be free. Most people are so dependent on the system that they'll fight to defend it. Their minds are not ready to be freed.". The idea is that many people are comfortable living within the constraints and limitations of the systems that govern society and are therefore resistant to the idea of breaking free from those constraints. Breaking free from the constraints of society requires a certain level of mental preparedness and willingness to challenge the status quo. Many people may be afraid to question the established norms and may feel that their identity and sense of self-worth are tied to their roles and positions within the system. To truly be free, individuals must be willing to confront the reality of their situation, and be open to the possibility of a different reality. Only then can they break free from the limitations that are holding them back, and begin to live their lives on their own terms. These words rang true for me when I was walking to college with my friends and saw an expensive car drive past us. At that moment, I realized that everything I was being told and taught about the path to success simply wasn't true.

I was angered by the fact that a person could have millions of dollars for a car, while I was walking on foot to college. My friend thought that the driver was just rich, but I knew that there was something he knew about the world that I didn't. This experience stayed with me for weeks and angered me every time I saw someone with genuine money.

The traditional idea of working hard and being a law-abiding citizen to live a good life is no longer sufficient in modern times. Being a hard-working, average person is not enough to achieve wealth and success, and people need to adapt to the changing times.

Taxation plays a significant role in preventing people from achieving financial stability. Taxes can eat into one's earnings and make it difficult to build wealth, despite working hard and being law-abiding.

Additionally, traditional ways of making money may no longer be effective. The economy is constantly evolving, and what may have worked in the past may not work in the present. Thus, people need to be adaptable and open to new ideas and opportunities to achieve financial success.

Overall, it is important to be proactive and adaptive in modern times. People need to be willing to think outside the box and explore new avenues to achieve financial stability and success. Therefore, I knew that there had to be another way. I knew that just working for money was a paradigm that wasn't true. For example, when you go to buy a coffee, don't just go and buy it and sit down. Analyze why you chose that particular store. Was it the advertising, the lack of a line, or something else? How much did the coffee cost? How much was the profit margin? By doing this, you'll learn about the importance of signage and the importance of there being no line. You'll learn how to manage a line, how to talk to customers, and how to keep them satisfied.

Freeing my mind from the chains of the system is crucial if I want to achieve success. Most people are so dependent on the system that they'll fight to defend it.