6. News

I kinda deleted all of my stories, so bare with me here fans. they are still the same though. Sorry for the notifications -_-. it'd be great if you could still comment! haha thanks. Love you guys!

Chapter 6.

            That night I sat on my brown and blue stripped bed, thanking God for what I had for the first time in a long time. I got everything I wanted, as planned. Well, not really as planned. She pretty much called the shots, which I think she likes to do. And I really couldn’t care less about that. It must mean something if I couldn’t stop smiling.

            I got even more than a movie.

            Tony not talking to Jules when we got to Auden’s definitely was the third best part. Not that I want Jules to be unhappy, but I know for a fact that they are exactly the relationship status as they say.

            But man, what a kiss. Her skin was so soft, and warm.

            Suddenly, Eminem’s raps started to blast out of my phone. Startled, I remembered I changed it to Eminem since I knew that she liked him. I did too, but not enough for a ringtone.

            “Hello?  Jack? “

            “Marc? What is it?”

            “Okay so I was out at this party with some Ridge…” Marc always went out to parties. I started to clean up my room, only half paying attention to him, the other half thinking of my new girlfriend. And her lips. The taste of them. “You listening bro? I said that Tony has a girlfriend. Well, someone he macked with this month… Her name’s Anna! So you’re in the clear.”

            “Wait, what? Are you sure?”

            “Extremely sure. I met her tonight, she was gorgeous, that lucky bastard. Anyway, she asked about him. Believe me, I was just as surprised as anyone else. I thought that Tony was really getting it in with Jules. But I guess not. How was your date?”

            My head was whirling when I heard the news. I was stunned with happiness, then embarrassment. “There’s a rumor going around that Tony is hooking up with Jules?” My face got all red. How come nobody told me this? I just set myself up for embarrassment if she didn’t say yes. But she did.

            “Yeah, at parties and shit like that. They always disappear during the party and come back like an hour or two later,” I couldn’t help but cringe, “wait, why are you so surprised? No offence, but she does kind of get around. Not STD level, but she’s made out with a lot of guys.”

            “Name one.”

            “I would bet my left ball that she’s macked with Tony.”

            Silence. I didn’t know what to say back.

            “Listen dude, don’t worry, because it’s obvious that he’s been with other people lately. So it’s okay. How’d the date go?” I sighed with relief as the night with Jules came back into mind.

            “I thought it went good… after we went to Auden’s house, and she told everyone that we were a thing…boyfriend/girlfriend status. And she kissed me in the car.”

            “No shit? Wow.”

            “You doubted my ways with her?” again, there was silence on the phone.

            “I don’t know man, I guess I did,” MARC was my best friend for a long time. And the quality that most amazes me about him is that he always tells the truth, flat out. Others beat around the bush; not MARC. “I also thought though that she was with Tony, so I’m off game on this whole thing.”

            “Yeah I guess.”

            “You’re in!” he finally congratulated me. I didn’t feel like it.

            After I said goodbye to Marc, I realized that I needed to ask Jules about Tony.

            I definitely had to do it before the end of the week, or I risked the chance of her ending up with Tony at the end of Friday night at Camille’s party. I knew that, but I didn’t know how to stop her from being with Tony. I know they are friends, and if Tony really wanted Jules, I knew he could, and would.

            I couldn’t fight him off; he had at least 20 pounds of muscle on me. I was pretty thin, but had muscles. They just weren’t huge. But maybe I don’t even have to worry about Tony trying to pick Jules up. Maybe I had to worry about Jules, and what she decided to do.

           ‘It isn’t all Tony’s fault though’, my logic reminded me. ‘Jules also participated in this, and didn’t tell you’. Which leads me to believe that nothing had been going on between them…I think? I overanalyze a lot.

To be honest, I had no clue what Jules would be like at the party Camille mentioned tonight. I knew she wasn’t one to be sober, but I was worried about how much she would actually drink.

            I sat on my bed, picturing what it would be like. My hands were folded across my knees, and I sat starring at them. I didn’t want to do anything with her if she was drunk. I’d rather have her sober, and I’d know she’d really want me like I wanted her. Why couldn’t these hands answer my questions?