17. Names.

I'm putting my comments here, because I like the way it ends.

shout out to a great band, A Rocket to the Moon. I know they don't have any new songs yet, but I recently found them hahaha. Check out the song Dakota. I'm in love with it.

Also, this will be the last chp of Part one. You didn't know there was parts? well niether did I until it came to me while my computer had a virus and I almost cried. it was a sad day, but she's still alive so it all good now. oh right, Part two will be Tony&Jules. You'll see why at the end of this chapter.

I need more comments guys. I think this is explosive...possibly enough to get more feedback :p thanks for everything guys<3

Chapter 17

            I looked around nervously at the guests around the table. Jack’s parents seemed to be worried about me. They kept looking up as if I was going to meltdown at any second. And my parents…well, they were eating.

            I took a seat next to Jack, and I heard my mother mumble something about moving, from the other side of the table. I just ignored her, letting her enjoy her small portions of each food. The smell was delicious, and I hungrily looked at all of it.

            It was awkward as hell. I grabbed some food, hearing Hotel California play in the background on the radio. Normal parent music. My mother likes to listen to Avril Lavigne, P!nk, and so forth. Her new favorite song is actually “What the Hell”, which she has blasted in our house every night that she is home.

            “So…” Mrs. Dimozio started while looking at me. I looked back, the not-hungry feeling starting to take place again. She had Jack’s eyes, and his smile. She was pretty, a thin women for her age, with shoulder length curly hair. She looked like a mom, to put it simply. Her clothes were loose, not as tight as my mother’s pants.

            “What do you want to do when your older, Jules?”

            “A veterinarian,” I replied with a nod of my head while smiling. “I always had a love for animals.”

            “Oh, that’s wonderful! Do you have any pets?”

            “No, we decided that-“

            “You never asked for any pets.” My mother commented in rudely.

            “Yes I did Mom,”

            “No.”

            I just looked at her, and rolled my eyes. Mrs. Dimozio gave an awkward laugh, and I smiled apologetically at her.

            “Well, can we at least agree that we don’t have any pets?” I forced out, and my mother nodded while cutting her food. I could hear the annoying scrapping sound against the plate. Then the loud cling from her scrapping the fork against her teeth when she put the food in her mouth. I just looked at her with disgust. She was so loud.

            “Jules wants to go to Rutgers, right honey?” My father adds taking another bite of Lasagna.

            “No, I actually want to go to Maryland University. I would like to be by a big city, I love New York, but I’ve been to the city so many-“

            “She doesn’t realize yet that she won’t be near her mom and dad. She’ll probably stay near us.”

            I looked over at my mom. How could she act like I didn’t stay home alone now for weeks at a time? I took another deep breath and looked over at Jack, who kept his head down, afraid that he was going to be called on next. Why wasn’t he standing up for me? Or at least saying something?