Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"what? What is this?" I asked flabbergasted. When was she ever with a guy?! Wow that sounds bad, but I would've known if she had a boyfriend or something because she wouldn't close her mouth about him.

Putting a hand on her hip she gave me a look, "What do you mean what is this? It's obvious what it is Riles. Hell it even says it on the box!" I shushed her.

"I know! I meant why would you nee- actually," I grabbed my keys, leather jacket, and my bag. "Let's just go to the house."

Kaya came up to me. We always have lunch together so she's probably wondering what's going on. "Where are you going?"

I looked at her, "A problem came up and my Dad needs me at home right away."

She nodded, "Okay, good luck with that."

I smiled at her and Chelsey and I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Okay what's going on?" I asked Chelsey as we sped away from the school.

She looked nervous. "Remember that party we went to awhile?"

I nodded, "Yeah the Clemmon boys's party?"

She nodded, "yeah that one. Well Luke was there and him and I hit it off pretty well. I woke up the next morning with him next to me, an-and-" I put a hand on her shoulder as she broke down in tears. "It's gonna be okay, alright? We'll see what's going on. Even if you are pregnant it won't be the end of the world okay?"

"But the gang, the polic-"

Sebastian made a policy a few years back that stated that any gang member who gets someone or themselves pregnant is kicked out of the gang, but not before keeping them in a safe house for close to 3 months to make sure all plans are changed in the gang.

I parked the car in the driveway and we got out. "Leave that to me. Now let's go."

"So?" I asked as the timer went off. She paled and sank to the floor but not before showing me.

POSITIVE +

I gasped. Well that makes things quite a bit more complicated.

I helped Chelsey up and brought her to her bed, being exhausted she fell asleep almost right away. I took the test and wrapped it back in the bag it came in, putting it in my pocket on my way out.

I stopped outside Sebastian's office with my hand on the doorknob, thinking. I had planned on telling him then planning something out for her, but I don't have any idea how to help her yet. I have no chance of getting Sebastian to make an exception if I don't even have a plan myself. For now I'm gonna wait.

At least until I come up with an idea.

No let's get food, I'm starving!

One week later-

It's been a week and I still haven't thought of an idea. It's the last period of school and I'm in English class right now. Normally I'd pay attention as English is my thing but I'm still trying to come up with an idea.

Chelsey had been to the doctor and they had guaranteed that yes she is pregnant.

The bell rang and I got up with my stuff.

Maddy and JJ came up to my sides and started to talk. "Are you going to the end of the year party?" JJ asked us. Maddy shook her head, "you know I never go to those things J." she spoke. He looked at me and I laughed, "I don't know JJ. I'm probably gonna be busy." He sighed, "You're always busy Riley. Just slow down a bit will ya?" Ha! Try saying that when you're trying to come up with a plan for your pregnant cousin to give to your boss who's also a gang leader.