Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Coming home was weird. It's been a week since the incident occurred and Sebastian has barely left my side.

Which yes I missed him too but damn dude, take a step back.

I walked out of the shower and pulled a towel around me as I towel dried my hair. Walking back into my room I screamed at Sebastian leaning on my bed with his eyes on his phone. At my scream he jerked his head up throwing his phone in the air and dropping it.

Suddenly the door burst open and Alec and Peter came running in with a broom and a loaf of bread?

The hell?

"Can you guys not be here while I'm showering?!" I yelled at them all.

Alec stepped forward pointing his broom at me, "We heard you scream though."

"Yeah we thought you were in danger...you know...again." Peter mumbled.

I glared at him for that. "Just because I was kidnapped once does not mean that it's gonna happen everyday!"

"Uhh what's with the weaponry guys?" Sebastian asked slightly.

Peter blushed but Alec just waved the broom around as if he were Harry Potter.

"We were in the kitchen and just grabbed what we could find and hitailed it up here. So excuse us for not choosing better weapons!" Alec huffed.

"You have guns on you at all times?! Not to even mention there are knives in the kitchen!" Sebastian pointed out.

I just stood there crossing my arms as Alec huffed sassily and turned out the door. Peter just stood there holding his bread and looked between the two of us before turning slightly and left also.

I shook my head and laughed at those two. It's surprising that Alec was the one who made the kill shot to Harvey just last week.

"Sebastian what are you doing here?" I asked as I continued to brush out my hair.

He walked up directly behind me and looked into my eyes in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I really thought I lost you Riles. That scared me." He mumbled into my neck as he kissed the skin there.

I shuddered.

And not in disgust my friend!

I closed my eyes as he continued to trail kisses up and down my neck. He got to a certain spot and sucked causing me to let out and involuntary moan. He smirked against my skin as I blushed and turned my head away.

Way to go Riley..

He chuckled and turned me around to face him and grabbed my chin gently lifting my eyes to him.

He smiled and started to lean in as I closed my eyes.

But the universe hates me.

Just then the door burst open again!

I need to lock that door more.

Alec came running in completely red faced and then started smirking at our position. I pushed Sebastian away but he still held onto my waist and turned to Alec in frustration.

"What Alec?!" Sebastian growled.

Alec smirked, "Well sorry to ruin this little moment.."

"Alec what!" Sebastian yelled.

"Okay okay," He started bringing his hands up in surrender, "Chelsey is in labor and Pete and I don't know what to do."

My mouth widened.