Chapter 17

Chapter 17

2 months later~~ ( I know I hate time skips, but this was necessary)

Sebastian's POV

"You sure about this brother?" Ryan, my brother, asked me. He was unsure but I was certain my plan wouldn't fail.

I turned to him as I rolled up the map. "Yeah, we're gonna destroy them."

See I could get Riley back right now, but I have someone keeping an eye on her so I know she is still alive and sassy as ever. I grinned in my head at this.

That girl is one of a kind.

But I knew that Riley would kill me if we just saved her and didn't get payback. Because once we save her, then Harvey would just send someone else after us and we would keep having to watch our backs.

Which in this line of work you always have to watch your back, but Harvey's gang is just so pathetic that I'd rather just wipe them out and kill Harvey.

It's just easier.

~~

Riley's POV (Riley is BP in case you guys forgot her real name. I haven't used her real name in FOREVER!)

I licked my lip as the blood flowed. It's been at least like a month and a half? Maybe two? Anyway it's been awhile since I've been taken and surprisingly they haven't killed me yet.

Somehow Sebastian found the asshole traitor. How do I know this? Because he sent Xander undercover. He's "working for" Harvey and relaying info over to him.

Surprise surprise Ainsley was the snitch.

I should've known that bitch was the snitch. She was always trying to butt in on our conversations and trying to sleep with Sebastian. She never treated me with any respect when I was her fucking boss.

In reality I was kinda happy that she was the snitch because I heard that Sebastian shot her in the head the minute he found out.

I feel weird that I'm happy about someone getting shot in the head...

But Xander over time told me that Sebastian has a plan and it's gonna go down tonight apparently if I have my days right.

I shot my head over to the door as it opened and Harvey came running in. He grabbed me and shoved a pair of handcuffs on me as he pushed me to the door.

"What is goi-" I started to say as he shot me a glare and I just shut up. Eh I guess I'll find out.

Xander has been sneaking me food every so often so my strength has been improving. He even set my ankle so I could walk. Sadly he couldn't do anything to my arm or someone would notice. So another words-

It still FUCKING HURT.

I stumbled a bit as Harvey nearly carried me to a door and looked around as he shoved me through.

Lots of shoving today it seems!

But he pushed me into a black SUV that was in front of us and told the driver to floor it. Looking in back of us I saw a bunch of people fighting and shooting and then one person that I thought I'd never see again.

Ryan...

~~

Sebastian's POV

"Plan is set. Princess is on her way to you." Ryan yelled though his phone as I hung up.

Good. Ryan was the diversion. Xander found out the safe house that Harvey would take her if he was ever invaded and so I'm waiting there with a bunch of my guys.