Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Yes you guessed it! The two men. Not many people noticed them I guess, because they continued to talk. Mr. G didn't even notice because he was in the copy room getting my homework.

They looked around and finally their eyes came upon me. Okay so I can either run away... or face them... Just then my phone buzzed on the table. Emiline, Drew, Abigail, Kaylee and Sylas looked at me and just their facial expressions were as if asking me if I 'were-gonna-get-that.' I looked at the screen and saw I had a message.

To: B

From: Sebastian

2 min. Show time. What room?

I quickly answered him. The two men came towards me and I stood up. "Can I help you gentlemen?" My tone was sweet but my eyes were steel. I put my hair into a ponytail while watching them. Don't want my hair in my face if I have to fight.

The one with the leather jacket stepped forward, "why yes. You can Sweetheart." They chuckled and I raised an eyebrow. I stepped away from the desk so I could freely move if I needed to. "Sweetheart huh? What do you want?" I gritted out.

The leather jacket guy took another step closer to me, now he was about at arms reach. "You know what we want. Hand it over." He stuck his hand out for the jewel. Our gang stole a precious jewel from their delivery about a week ago. The jewel is worth around a quarter of a million in American money.

Well let's just say Harvey was pissed!! Quite amusing actually.

I chuckled at him as he raised a brow. "Its funny how you think I'd just hand it over to a bunch of nobodies like you."

Apparently they did not like that as he pulled his fist back to punch me. I grabbed his fist and twisted it around to hold both arms behind his back. I put my knee into his back so he was bent back. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Learn who you're messing with before you try and fight them." I pushed him into the smaller guy and then walked back to lean on a desk.

....Which so happened to be my dear dear ex's. *Sarcasm please note. He looked up at me and opened his mouth, probably to ask me to get off when I spoke first, but to the men.

"You do know who I am. Right?" I raised an eyebrow.

They looked at each other and shrugged. "All we know is what you look like and that you have it. You're probably some fuck buddy of Alec's."

That did it. I started laughing my head off, holding my stomach and all. They looked confused as to why I'm laughing. "Fuck buddy? Of Alec's!?" I laughed some more and tried to compose myself. The two men looked at each other again and this time it was the smaller guy who spoke, "I take it you aren't sleeping with Alec then..?"

I snorted. Alec is the third in command and is the joker in the gang. He's a player at times but mostly jokes around. He is one of my best friends and certainly not someone I'd even think of having sex with. I shiver thinking about that! "Gentlemen I am certainly not having sex with Alec. I can assure you of that."

They really looked confused now! I sighed and decided to help them out. "Allow my to introduce myself. I am second in command also known as BP."

They went quiet and turned as white as a sheet. I smirked, "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Yy-ou are BBB-P!?" The smaller one stuttered out. I nearly laughed again but stopped myself. "Yes I am. Now do you wanna try and ask again or leave?"

The leather guy seemed to get a grip on any courage (and stupidity) he had and approached me. "Give us the jewel. Harvey wants what's his. You know how pissed he is." I chuckled and leaned back more putting my hands on the desk. "Yeah I know how pissed he is. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I don't give a damn." Their eyes widened and then the door opened. Mr. G came in and went to his desk, not seeming to notice what's going on. Or that he had two strange gang members in his room.

"Give it to us now or we will hurt you." Leather guy threatened. Well I think it was a threat?.. Amused me more.

I gave them an amused smirk, "YOU are gonna hurt ME?" They both gave me their toughest looks. I cracked up again, holding my stomach, "that's the funniest thing I've heard in my life!"

This seemed to irritate them more and the leather guy reached into his jacket. "I really wouldn't do that if I were you." A deep husky voice came from the door way. Everyone looked over and there stood Sebastian.

The men seemed frozen. I don't think they were even breathing! Which I get because Sebastian is a very intimidating person and scary as shit. He has an eight pack which is a gorgeous as fuck, broad shoulders, is about '6 "2, dark brown hair and icy eyes.

Which right now were looking at the leather dude.

"Dannng hottie alert!" Someone whispered. That someone would be Sylas behind me. I cracked a smile at that and looked back at him. He grinned at me and mouthed ,"what? It's true." I smiled and looked back at Sebastian who had by now, been looking at me. He scanned my frame then looked to the men. "Are you done now gentlemen? Or would you like me to physically make some type of threat?" He stepped forward and the men moved back. They were physically shaking! Wimps.

I stood up slowly and stood behind them with a knife in each hand. I quickly put a knife to each of their throats. "Yeah because we can do that if you want." Sebastian smirked at me and the men started to shake more. I ignored the many gasps in the rooms at what I had done. Oh that's right... According to them I am 'scared of knives and have no back bone'... I hate how high school automatically assumes things. I have never once said that!

Sebastian nodded to me and I let go, but I first slowly slid the knife along their necks. Not enough to do any damage but enough for them to feel the chilly blade. I backed up and returned to my seat or well Drew's desk...

Sebastian leaned against the door frame and glared at the men. "You can leave." They didn't move. "Now!" He cocked his gun and they took off running out the door. We waiting a little while and heard an engine go and knew they left.

Sebastian chuckled at that and put his gun away. I hopped off the desk. Everyone just watched me and were still silent. I smirked at this and Sebastian gave me an amused look. I had left my phone on the desk so I walked back there.

Kaylee then decided to speak for everyone. "What was that!?" I looked at her, "what was what?"

She pointed around at where the men and Sebastian are. "That!"

I looked up at Sebastian and we shared a look. I'm not gonna tell them what really happened. No chance! "Just some people that think I have something that I don't. Just drop it okay? Its nothing really." She and the others seemed to buy it.

Sylas leaned over the table, "who's the gorgeous hunk of sexy back by the door?" He whispered to me.

I chuckled and shook my head, "A friend." With that I picked up my phone and walked over to Sebastian. He looked down at me, "ready? I'm just gonna take you back to the house. We need to talk." I held up a finger. He quirked an eyebrow. I walked over to Mr. G. "Do you have my homework now?" He nodded and handed me a packet. "This is due sometime next week so you have a while to work on it. We are gonna work on it tomorrow too." I thanked him and smiled.

Walking over to Sebastian I smiled, "now I'm ready." He chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulled us out the door.

~~~~~~~√~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey y'all!

So here's chapter 2 for ya!

Make sure you check out Jumped its on my page.

Love you all!!!!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

❤lhend16