Chapter 10

Chapter 10

7 months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (sorry for the time skip; I hate it when authors do this; but nothing special is happening until 7 months later)

"Ha!! Eat lead suckers!!" I screamed as I shifted into a lower gear and sped around the curve. Currently I'm in a street race and am in the lead, like always. A car was trying to trick me and go around me but I slammed with car into high gear and didn't let them. The finish line is so close!! Shifting into lower gear I drifted around another curve and then floored it making it across the line.

"Yeah!" I fist pumped in my car. My car has darkened windows so people can't see in and that lets me be as Riley as I can. Once I step out of the car though the blank face goes on and Bloody Princess mode is put back on.

"And the winner is The Bloody Princess, ladies and gentlemen!" was announced through the streets.

I smiled and parked my baby. Slipping the blank face on I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it on than exited my vehicle. Alec and Peter have a race so I'll have to wait for them. People moved liked the Red Sea when I went through them, parting like with one look I'd kill them dead. Well depends on the look they gave me.

Grant who also manages my racing by the way, came up to me with my earnings for this race. I counted it just in case. Not that I doubt Grant, but I doubt the betting guy. Never trust anyone in anything underground. They're all dirty cheaters. Trust me, I'd know!

I went up to the bar and ordered a bottle of beer and went to my baby and sat on the hood to watch the races. The next two were Peter and Alec's. Alec was first up and from the scene all the ladies were present to watch. I rolled my eyes. Alec is such a player it can be ridiculous at times. He never lets it interfere with his world though so Sebastian doesn't have a problem with it. The woman wearing barely anything came up the middle with a flag and the countdown started. 3!-2!-1!-GO!

A man came up to me just then, "Hey sweet cheeks. Wanna take a ride?" he smirked through his disgusting teeth.

I took a swig of my beer and turned to look at him, I smirked back and he must have thought he had a great chance with me because he looked back at I suppose his buddies and grinned. When he looked back at me I 'smiled' and said, "Drop dead." His jaw dropped and he looked to get angry but just then Alec came up to me grinning but stopped once he saw the situation. "A problem here BP?"

The man snapped his head to me, "B-B-BP? As in the Blo-o-oo-dy Pri-incess?" He stammered nervously. I was about to say something before Alec jumped in, "Yeah so get lost loser before I put a bullet in your head." The man nodded and scrambled off. I smirked at Alec, "That was a little rude." He laughed and jumped up on my car next to me.

"Yeah well, so was he." He started to count his money too. "Did you win?" I asked although I already knew the answer. Alec always wins. Alec and I are about the same in ability and skill of racing. Oh, and Peter too. Which speaking of which was on his way over right now. Dang that was fast.

"Ready?" I asked him. He smiled cheekily and nodded.

Alec chuckled, "Always the quiet one aren't you Pete." We laughed and took off for home.

"Now uhh how about Riley. Come up to the board and write the formula for Hydrochloric Acid." Mr. Kush yelled at me. Which was a surprise since I was talking to Breanna at the time. I wasn't nervous at the having to write on the board and come up with an answer part, as much as the he always finds something wrong with it part. Then manages to make a fool of you up there, even if you've done the problem right.

Walking up the board I racked my brain for the formula and came up with nothing. Okay I lied, I'm not good at chemistry. In reality I suck at it and hate it. Oh well, might as well guess. H2PO4 I wrote. Then slowly capped the marker and turned around to look at him standing in the back with his arms folded chewing his stupid gum. I folded my arms too and stayed because I knew he'd find something wrong with it. Just then the door slammed open and a middle aged man came barging in and seemed to look around the room before having his sights set on me. "You!"

I raised an eyebrow and looked around. Everyone in the room seemed to be looking between the man and me and back again. I looked at Mr. Kush wondering if he was going to do anything about the strange man, but he just looked at him curiously. Great help...

Then the man continued, "You want to explain to me, Ms. Princess or BP whatever your name is, is why I have my 17 year old daughter 7 months pregnant in my car outside?!"

The door opened and in came Chelsey very pregnant. She was about to go to her father before he stopped her. "I told you to wait outside!" He yelled at her.

I stepped forward and my BP mode came on. "Excuse me?" I asked getting mad. How dare he? He better watch it.

He stood straight, "You heard me! I put my daughter into you and Sebastian's care and then have her come back on my doorstep being pregnant and needing a place to stay! What is this?! This is ridiculous and unacceptable! I will-"

I interrupted him, "I don't care what you will do. Because I can tell you what you are going to do. You are going to take care of your daughter and bring her back home. The reason she is back at your house is for her protection. She will stay-" He interrupted me and I leaned on the teachers desk to keep my temper in. The coldness of my pistol in my back pants pocket was becoming more and more prominent.

Chelsey saw my temper flaring and went to her Dad putting a hand on his arm, "Father I'd watch your tone please! You don't realize who you're talking to."

"Do you?" I asked him as I raised my head and stared at him straight in the eyes. He gulped at my tone and eyes. When I get seriously mad I've learned my eyes become nearly black. Kinda cool for me.

Seeming to get his wits he started to come towards me at the front of the room. I put a leg up on a chair and rested my arm on my knee. Might as well be comfortable.

"Doesn't matter who she is. Doesn't side the fact that she hurt my daught-"

"I did not hurt your daughter." I spit out rising out of the chair. He took a step back as I came up to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"Ril-!" Mr. Kush tried to intervene, Oh so now you intervene, but by now it was too late.

"I am your daughter's boss okay?! I take care of her okay, but she has a different boss if you want to deal with him?" he started to nod eagerly, "But there's one thing." I added and gripped his collar tighter, and whispered, "He'd put a bullet into your skull before you got a word in. I might have to do his job for him." I said as I threw him away from me.

He stumbled back looking aghast then scoffed, "You're a kid. Come on, be real." I scoffed and reached into my back pocket and pulled my pistol out aiming right for his head. His eyes widened and he gasped...along with everyone else in the room.

A\N

Sorry for the wait guys! I just got a new phone and all my stuff had to be transferred over to that and it was such a mess!

Tell muah what you all think!!❤️

lhend16! 💕