Chapter 14

A Little note from the author:

Hey, guys! Sorry, I've been missing for so long. Truthfully I had no idea where this story was going to go, but I've got a few ideas now. SO don't worry. Hope I haven't lost any of you! But here is the long awaited....Chapter 14

"Move to another state?!" Chelsey screamed in my ear as I pulled my phone away.

"Yeah Chels. It's gonna be a lot safer for you if you are in a completely different state and no one but Sebastian and I know where you are. I'm not sure when you are leaving but it's gonna be soon. We have a lot going on here in the meantime that needs to get sorted." I can't exactly come out and say 'oh yeah hey, you are gone have a child and we may have a mole that can have our enemies come barging in at any time and jut mow us down as if we are grass...' yeah not the best line to explain to a pregnant women who is already upset.

"Fine, but I still want to come back afterwards. We had a deal that I'm still gonna be in the gang."

I sighed into the phone, "Yeah I am gonna have to ask Sebastian what he wants to use an an excuse to get you out of the state, because we have to have the gang knowing that you are on a mission outside the state. That's the only way you will ever still be in the gang is if they believe that. Otherwise everyone is gonna think that they can just leave if they want. You can't get outta this that easily."

"I am-" Sebastian barged into my room once Chelsey just started to say something, but i didn't hear either of what they said. "Hey Chels? I gotta call you back." I hung up the phone then and turned to our fearless leader. Ha, I had to do that one.

I smirked and he looked at me weird. I guess whatever he wanted though was more important than worrying about my mental health.

"Hey have you narrowed down at all the last five suspects?" He said looking at me as if he needed to know the suspect right this minute. Please, we all do.

I got up and walked to the door. "I'm gonna have to go over them again." He followed me as we walked down the hall and into my office. Yeah MY office bitches! Anyway..

I fished through my filing cabinet and found all five files; Brennan, Zach, Ainsley, Ben, and Xander. I handed him the files again and let him look over them. He seemed as lost as last night still.

"Maybe you should talk to them?" He asked.

Rolling my eyes I answered, "Yeah that hardly does any good. I've already tried and guess where I get? No where." Pointing at the names I explain how the conversations went, "Brennan was shy and hardly said anything, Zach is still an asshole that thinks he can get in my pants, Ainsley thinks she can treat as any other girl that you know, isn't her boss, Ben is closed off like normal, and Xander I can't quite understand."

"How so?" Sebastian looks at me as his eyebrows crinkle with confusion.

"Well he seems shy yet calculating in a way. He isn't shy and innocent that's for sure." I laughed.

Sebastian gave me the files back and chuckled a bit, "Well he is in a gang for one thing so yeah I wouldn't call any of us innocent." He winked and left.

Why does he have to make everything weird.

**************

School has been so boring lately. Even more than usual. Like yes, normally school is a bottomless pit of hell. See THAT is normal, but when everyone avoids you just because you're in a gang, that's just stupid. I could provide great connections! Maybe not all of them legal connections... but hey you have to take risks at times.

I walked into Mr. G's class and took a seat in the back. Pulling out my phone I saw that I have a text from Sebastian.

"I know you went to school, but still be careful. You hid out there disguised as a student for years. Someone else could be too. Watch your six princess"

I smiled a bit, he always has to worry. I didn't get the chance to text him back before the teacher came in and started the class. My mind started to drift though.

How the heck am I to narrow down a traitor and a snitch in our gang?

Looking up I came directly in eye contact with the Harvey himself...