22 : public & private *

Present, 2022

(30)

How did he arrive in this situation?

"Eyes up here, baby. And make me come."

Today, Chanyeol is in Baekhyun's living room, holding Baekhyun in his arms and kissing him tenderly. His hand is buried inside Baekhyun's underwear, palming the prettiest cock he has ever seen.

"I'm gonna start touching you now."

"Sure. Go ahead."

Chanyeol's memories drift to the previous events before he finds himself in this exact position. Looking back several days ago, it was his and Baekhyun's 100th Day Anniversary as a couple. Determined to create a sexual opportunity, Chanyeol welcomed himself into Baekhyun's abode late at night without a heads-up. Following Jongdae, Sehun, and Jongin's advice, he spontaneously decided to temporarily live with Baekhyun. The first night was a disastrous fail after falling asleep without even attempting anything. He tried again a few days later, initiating skinship with Baekhyun and flirting with him. Thankfully, all that hard work went well. They moved to the bedroom and continued kissing each other.

Also, he and Baekhyun got to talk about their lovemaking plans, arriving at a mutual agreement to be each other's firsts back there.

When things were starting to get a little heated, they were cockblocked by the delivery man in the middle of their makeout session. It got awkward when Chanyeol shamelessly opened Baekhyun's package, only to see sex toys and lube sponsored by Kyungsoo.

And so it results in this present moment, where Chanyeol is redeeming himself to Baekhyun by giving him his first-ever gay handjob.

"Should I take off my shorts all the way?" Baekhyun asks.

"You're... you're getting naked?"

"Nope. Just the bottom part. I'll keep my shirt on."

"Oh, okay."

"This is the first time you're touching my dick so I'm feeling a little shy."

Dazed and excited, Chanyeol silently stares as Baekhyun undresses in front of him. The combination of words coming from Baekhyun seems too good to be true. Helping him remove his shorts and underwear, he throws them away somewhere on the floor.

"Your butt is so soft," Chanyeol mutters, sliding his large hands around Baekhyun's bare, milky ass. Baekhyun's private part is covered by the shirt so he lifts the hem so he can admire the beauty of it. "And your, uhm, dick... It's beautiful."

"Don't call it beautiful, silly."

"It's the truth, though. Seeing it up close after a long wait is super worth it."

"It's just a normal peepee, though~"

"It's kinda big, though~ And pinkish."

"God, you're so annoying."

"Hahaha. You're so cute."

Flustered, Baekhyun buries his face into the crook of Chanyeol's neck, hiding his embarrassment. Why is Chanyeol complimenting his private part? This guy is really weird. And strangely adorable.

"Stop staring at it. It's not even hard yet."

"I'm gonna bring it to life. Wish me luck."

Lathering his palm with lube, Chanyeol pecks Baekhyun on the cheek as he gently works his hand on Baekhyun's impressive length. In an up-and-down motion, he strokes the shaft at a slow pace while putting light pressure on the sensitive tip. He rubs it, fapping and pumping Baekhyun's cock nice and good.