Bonus BTS Short For 5k Reads

Littlecloud grinned as she reread the votes for the seemingly millionth time.

"Well?" Ethen asked, raising an eyebrow. He and Littlecloud were Skyping, and what had originally been a conversation about magic had somehow turned into who won the new host competition thingy.

"YOU WON! And by a landslide!" Littlecloud exclaimed, nearly knocking her computer off her desk as she spun around in her chair. "5 to 1! Geez! I really thought Alex was gonna win." Ethen groaned.

"I won?!" Ethen said. "Great. Now I'll have to deal with that bunch of clowns for god knows how long."

"Only 18 sessions." Littlecloud said. "Because you get to retire after 25, you get one sick day, and the 6 sessions leading up to your retirement session are hosted by potential new hosts."

"Oh. Well... I guess that's not that bad." Ethen said.

"Wait and you'll see." Littlecloud rolled her eyes.

"Why do you think so many people voted for me anyway?" Ethen asked. Littlecloud shrugged.

"Maybe they thought you were 5m, I dunno. Maybe people just like you." Littlecloud said. "Oh, and just remember to do the thing I sent you for the 30th chapter. Every other session is for you to plan freely, if you want to plan."

"I have a feeling planning won't do much good." Ethen said, sighing. "Anyway, I should probably get my house ready for the 26th session. The sessions are taking place at my place now."

"Yeah, they are." Littlecloud said, looking a bit disappointed at not being able to talk longer. "See you later Ethen."

"Later Ashley." Ethen said and Littlecloud hung up the Skype call.

He got up from his chair and turned to look at his living room. Nothing seemed to be dangerous, but you never knew. He couldn't help but look at his bookcases.

"Why do I have a feeling one of you will fall on someone." he sighed and he got to work on moving the bookcases.

A/N: Oh my gosh. Thank you all so much for all the support you guys have been giving the book! I can't believe I have 5k reads now! And how did you like this? Do you like the script writing style better? Do you want me to do more of these? Please tell me!