Bloody Mary!

Ethen: Alright, let's get right into this.

Moonie: No intro or anything?

Ethen: When was the last time there was an intro?

Moonie: Fine... Here's the first dare. *hands Ethen envelope*

Ethen: *opens envelope* *reads dare* We're saving this for the 30th session. What's the next one?

Sky: What are you doing for the 30th session?

Ethen: Can't tell you.

Mango: Why?

Ethen: Because Littlecloud told me not to. Now, what's the next dare?

Moonie: Uh... Here... *hands Ethen envelope*

Ethen: *opens envelope* *reads dare* Nope. Saving that for the 30th chapter. Next one.

Seth: What are the dares anyway?

Ethen: Can't tell you. It would be a hint for what the session will be.

Aspen: *frowns* Moonie, do you know?

Moonie: Nope. I don't read the dares when I get them.

Aspen: Oh come on!

Moonie: Sorry. Anyway, here's the next dare Ethen. *hands Ethen envelope*

Ethen: *opens envelope* *reads dare* Ok, this one we can do. From @FuriousFalcon77, for MangoKiwi to dare... BloodyMary? Is that a Youtuber?

Dan: And if they're talking about the challenge, do they want Mango to dare somebody else to do it? Or is Mango supposed to do it?

Ethen: I think we'll just have Mango do the challenge. FuriousFalcon77, if this isn't what you want, feel free to explain what you did want in the comments and we'll do it again.

Sky: Wooo! Finally! A dare I don't have to do!

Mango: Shut up Sky.

Sky: Fine...

~~~At 3:00 in the morning~~~

Mango: Why do I have to do this again?

Ethen: Because it's a dare. Now, I already set everything up. Just do it, and then tell me what happened, if anything, when you get out. Ok?

Mango: *nods* But why couldn't the rest of the group be here?

Ethen: Because there's no reason for them to be here. Plus, I don't have enough beds.

Mango: Oh. *gulps* I guess I should do the thing...

Ethen: Yeah. Just do it.

Mango: Right. *goes into the bathroom*

Ethen: *turns around to see Ameah coming over* Everything's ok?

Ameah: Yep. Snake and Clover are asleep.

Ethen: Good.

Ameah: Mango's doing the dare?

Ethen: Yeah. She-

Mango: *screams from inside the bathroom*

Ethen: Mango! *runs into the bathroom to see Mango passed out and with a knife cut on her cheek* *gulps*

Ameah: *enters bathroom* What's... Oh.

Ethen: What do you think happened?!

Ameah: I don't know!

Ethen: Let's just get her somewhere safe.

Ameah: *nods*

~~~4 hours later~~~

Mango: *wakes up* *groans* Ow... What happened...? My head hurts like crazy...

Sky: *grins* She's awake!

PopularMMOs: Thank goodness.

Martin: What the f*** happened?! We were told that you did the dare and Ethen and Ameah heard a scream and found you passed out and with a knife cut!

Mango: Huh...? What are you... *touches knife cut* Oh. Huh.

Simon: So what happened?

Mango: I don't really remember. I guess I must have slipped, which caused me to scream, and then hit my head and get knocked out.

Stampy: But what about the knife cut...?

Mango: *frowns* I don't know.

Ethen: I think that's enough for today. I'll try to find out what happened.

Aspen: What if Bloody Mary actually appeared?

Ethen: I doubt that-

Sky: But what if it did!

Ant: Ethen's right. Bloody Mary is nothing but superstition. There must be a logical explanation.

Ethen: *nods* Thank you. And I'll try to find out what that is.

Simon: So the session is done for today?

Ethen: Yeah. We don't want something else like that happening to anybody else.

Dan: Right.