Warrior Cats!

Littlecloud: Hi guys! I'm back, as you can see.

Sky: Is Derp Ssundee gone?!

Little: What? Well, he's not here so I guess.

Sky: Yes! He's gone!

Little: Um... PopularMMOs, your turn.

PopularMMOs: I'm not really sure what to do so... Everybody! Truth or dare!

Everybody except PopularMMOs: *groans*

PopularMMOs: Come on. It won't be as bad as Bashur's!

Simon: Ok then! Dare!

Bodil: No Simon! No!

PopularMMOs: We will become cats and go into the Warrior Cats world! (It's a book series. Check it out, it's good.)

DanTDM: Wait what?

Little: YES!

Everybody: *gets turned into cats and gets teleported into the warrior cats world*

----------------------------------------
What everybody looks like:

Sky: Brown tom with tiger stripes and amber eyes. (Name: Lightningstrike)

Littlecloud: White she-cat with bright blue eyes. (Name: Silverheart)

Bashur: Gray tom with black stripes and green eyes. (Name: Oakleaf)

Ty: White tom with brown paws and tail tip and dark blue eyes. (Name: Hawkfeather)

DanTDM: Gray-blue tom with light blue eyes. (Name: Bluewater)

Bodil: Black tom with white belly and amber eyes. (Name: Ravenfeather)

Simon: Orange tom with amber eyes. (Name: Firewind)

PopularMMOs: Black tom with gray stripes and bright blue eyes. (Name: Shadowstripe)

SethBling: Red tom with blue eyes. (Name: Emberdust)

AntVenom: Black tom with a few gray stripes and amber eyes. (Name: Shadedleaf)
----------------------------------------

Little: We're here! And we're cats!

Bashur: Beside that we're cats and we look different, anything else change?

Little: We have Warrior Cat names! Here... *gives each of them a piece of paper with the info above*

Emberdust: Nice. What are we going to do here?

Silverheart: We will play truth or dare with Warrior Cats! Well, not official ones from the book series... But still!

Shadedleaf: So, we won't be doing the truth or dares?

Silverheart: We will but our truth or dares can involve Warrior Cats and we will be playing with Warrior Cats.

Bluewater: Who will we be playing with?

Unknown Cat #1: With us!

Bluewater: *turns around and sees 5 unknown cats* Ahhh!

Unknown Cat #2: Mistypaw! I wanted to scare them!

Mistypaw: Sorry...

Unknown Cat #3: You shouldn't be trying to scare them anyway Swifthawk!

Swifthawk: Fine...

Hawkfeather: Who are you guys anyway?

Unknown Cat #3: Sorry! My name is Amberheart, *points to Swifthawk* that's Swifthawk, *points to Mistypaw* that's Mistypaw, *points to Unknown Cat #4* that's Goldenshine, *points to Unknown Cat #5* and that's Eagleheart! There are 4 more cats but we figured that would be too many cats.

----------------------------------------
What the cats look like:

Amberheart: Light brown female with white ear tips and amber eyes.

Mistypaw: Misty blue female with white paws and muzzle and bright blue eyes.

Goldenshine: Golden female with a white belly and white ear tips and light green eyes. Daughter of Amberheart.

Eagleheart: Brown female with white paws and muzzle.

Swifthawk: Golden male with black tiger stripes and white paws and dark green eyes.
----------------------------------------

Amberheart: Follow us to the stage! *starts walking away but Firewind stops her*

Firewind: You guys do it on a stage?! We just do it in Silverheart's apartment.

Amberheart: We do it on a stage. Follow me! *walks to the stage with everyone following her and the all sit down*

Silverheart: Swifthawk you go.

Swifthawk: Ok. Oakleaf, truth or dare?

Oakleaf: Truth.

Swifthawk: Why do you have pieces of watermelon in your fur?

Oakleaf: Because I was a watermelon in the human world.

Swifthawk: *starts laughing* You were a watermelon?! That's-That's hilarious!

Oakleaf: Hey!

Swifthawk: Ok ok. *stops laughing*

Amberheart: Mistypaw, you want to go?

Mistypaw: Really?! Yeah! Um, Lightningstrike? Truth or dare?

Lightningstrike: Dare.

Mistypaw: I dare you to shave your fur off!

Lightningstrike: Come on! *walks behind the curtains*

Shadedleaf: That was a good dare.

Mistypaw: Thanks!

~~15 minutes later~~

Lightningstrike: *comes back without any of his fur* I did it.

Everyone: *starts laughing*

Lightningstrike: Can we end the session here? And go back to our own world?

Ravenfeather: *stops laughing* Ok but I like this name. We might have to come back some time. Anyway, thanks for reading MC Youtubers Truth or Dare! Bye! Now let's get back into our own world.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Amberheart, Swifthawk, Goldenshine, Eagleheart, and Mistypaw are my OCs, please don't use them or the cat forms I gave the MC Youtubers. Bye!