New People!

Littlecloud: Hello everybody! This chapter is super special!

Sky: Why? Is Derp SSundee coming back? Please no!

Little: No, silly! First of all, we have 2 new people! Actually, one is a cat.

Simon: Wait, what?

New Cat/Person #1: Yes! I am a cat and my name is Aspenfall! What's up dudes?

New Person #2: ...

Little: Mango?

Bodil: *starts laughing* Mango? That's her name?!

Mango: It's not just Mango! It's MangoKiwi to be exact! But you can call me Mango.

Sky: So we call the cat Aspen?

Aspen: Yep.

Little: Mango you go first since your new.

Mango: Yay! Everybody! Truth or dare?

Ty: So we just do these every episode now?!

Little: No, not always. Plus, I don't control what they ask.

PopularMMOs: Should we vote on who answers?

DanTDM: Sure. I vote for Aspen because she's new.

PopularMMOs: Aspen.

Sky: Dan 'cause he won't choose dare!

Ty: Sky.

Seth: Aspen.

Ant: Aspen.

Simon: Dan.

Bodil: Sky.

Sky: Why are you guys choosing me?!

Bodil: *smiles* You make it funny.

Sky: Thanks, I guess?

Bashur: Sky!

Little: Aspen. So, the winner is Aspen with 5 votes!

Aspen: I shall always choose dare so dare.

Sky: Nooooooooooooo!

Mango: Watch this video. I want to see your reactions! It was made by me.

Sky: That isn't that bad.

Bodil: Depends on what the video is, Sky. She could be asking us to just tell her what we think of her work or it could be some messed up stuff that she wants us to see. We don't know yet.

Seth: That is true.

Mango: *giggles* It's not that bad. Just watch. (Link so you can watch if you want: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uW_wn-eobw. Warning: Cursing and sexual themes.)

Everyone: *watches video on the TV* ...

Sky: What the f***?!

Little: Don't swear please.

Aspen: *goes to the kitchen*

Bodil: Why was I in that?! Why was I in that?!

Little: Guys...

Bashur: I'm normal! Except for being a melon, but we are in the same room a pony human hybrid! And she's the one who made the video!

Ty: Why did TrueMU want to f*** sheep?! Maybe Jeffery but not a sheep!

Little: Don't swear.

Sky: And MunchingBrotato was dead?! What the f***?!

Little: Don't. Swear. Please.

PopularMMOs: Am I the only one who got the end?! *points to Sky* You wanted to f*** *points to Ty* him!

Sky and Ty: *blushes like crazy* ...

Little: Don't. Swear.

Sky: I need to go...

Ty: Me too...

Sky and Ty: *runs out of the apartment*

DanTDM and Seth: *blushing* ...What the hell?

Little: Don't. Swear!

Ant: I'm so glad I wasn't in that.

Little: *sarcastically* Great. Thanks Mango.

Mango: What did I do?!

Little: Sky and Ty left the apartment and refuse to come back, Aspen is sitting in the kitchen muttering to herself, Simon is trying to comfort Bodil that he had nothing to do with that video, Bashur is ranting about how he wasn't born from gay people, and DanTDM and Seth are just blushing and staring at the TV screen! The only ones that are normal are me, you, and Ant!

Mango: Sorry... But I got they told me what they think so yay for that.

Little: *sigh* Ant, you can outro.

Ant: Really?! Anyway, thanks for reading MC Youtubers Truth or Dare! Bye!

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry this one had only one truth or dare. Anyways, if you want to be in the story, just comment your name, what you look like, and a short summary about yourself. Note: I am not currently permanently adding OCs. You can be a guest though. Please also comment a truth or dare for someone! Bye!