Dawnables!

Littlecloud: We have another guest!

Sky: Who is it? We've been having a lot of guests recently.

Little: Next time should be our last guest for a while. Anyway, please welcome Dawnables!

Sky: WHAT?!

Dawn: *enters* What?! You didn't tell me he was here?! *picks up Littlecloud by the shirt* WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

Little: I-I'm sorry. I didn't know you wanted to know. I-I thought you already knew everyone here. I'm sorry...

Dawn: Sorry isn't enough! Do you think it's just easy to walk into a room and play truth or dare with your ex-boyfriend, who you broke up with years ago?!

Little: *crying* N-No...

Bodil: Leave her alone! It's not her fault she didn't know about you two being a thing once! I didn't even know you were coming! Now put her down!

Dawn: *puts Littlecloud down* It still doesn't mean she can just not tell me who was going to be here!

Little: *runs to Bodil* *hugs Bodil*

Bodil: *whispers* It's alright. I won't let her hurt you any longer.

Ty: *mutters* And they said LittleBodil wasn't a thing.

Pew: Did you receive the e-mail?

Dawn: What e-mail?

Pew: When I was a guest here for the first time, I got an e-mail with all the people, what we were doing, where we were doing it, and how to get there. Did you get that?

Dawn: I don't look at my e-mail often...

Seth: Then that's it. She did tell you but you didn't see it. You had no right to be that mean.

Sky: *eye twitching* I-I need to get out of here... *runs out of Littlecloud's apartment*

Little: N-No! W-We still have t-to do the Truth or Dare!

DanTDM: Don't worry about it. You have undergone severe mental abuse. Well, maybe not too severe, but severe for what it's about. We will get something done. For now though, I think I have permission to ask you to leave!

Dawn: Fine then! I'll go! *leaves*

Bodil: I think that Littlecloud should probably go too. Is it ok if I go with her? Just to make sure she's ok and she has someone to be with.

Bashur: I think so.

Aspen: Yeah. Poor thing... I'm going to get Dawnables for this!

PopularMMOs: *puts hand on Aspenfall's shoulder* No. That is past now. We don't want to have more trouble between us and Dawnables.

Bodil: Yeah... I guess I'll see you guys later. *leaves with Littlecloud*

Mango: T-That was terrible. Who is going to be the host?

Ty: DanTDM did it last time right? Maybe he should.

DanTDM: No, I'll give someone else a chance.

Simon: I could do it.

Seth: I think that's ok. I mean, I would probably give it to Sky or Bodil but that aren't here. Dan, since your the one Littlecloud did leave charge to last time, what do you think?

DanTDM: Aspenfall. Sky isn't here so she won't go full fangirl and that is pretty much her only problem.

Ant: If you say so.

Aspen: Alright, how about... Pewdiepie, you go.

Pew: Hmm... Dan, truth or dare?

DanTDM: Truth.

Pew: Would you rather die from a zombie or die from a misfired spell from SetoSorcerer?

DanTDM: ...What? *laughs* I guess Seto's misfired spell. But really how did you come up with this?

Pew: Would You Rather?

Aspen: I think I have the hang of this. You go, Mango! I rhymed!

Mango: You did. PopularMMOs, truth or dare?

PopularMMOs: Dare.

Mango: *smirks* Kiss Bashur.

PopularMMOs: I'm not gay!

Bashur: I already had to kiss him in Spin the Bottle! I don't want to do it again!

Ty: What are you trying to do, MangoKiwi?

Mango: Nothing. I just thought it was a good dare.

PopularMMOs: *kisses Bashur* You happy?!

Bashur: *blushing*

Mango: Yep!

Seth: I'm happy that we can just have fun after... You know...

Aspen: Yeah. You go Seth!

Seth: *evil laugh*

Ant: Seth?

Seth: Aspen, truth or dare?

Aspen: Dare, of course!

Simon: You made a mistake. I can feel it.

Seth: You did. Go listen to Justin Bieber for an hour.

Aspen: What?!

Ty: Oh, that's a good one. Good job, Seth.

Pew: *shudders* Even I wouldn't want to do that!

Aspen: Where am I supposed to do it?

Seth: In the kitchen.

Aspen: Ok. *mutters* I really don't want to do this. *walks into kitchen*

Bashur: I have ear plugs! Enough for everyone!

DanTDM: Great. Bashur, can you go set up the radio to play Justin Bieber?

Bashur: Fine. *hands out ear plugs* *walks into kitchen*

Pew: How did you get the idea, Seth?

Seth: The dare she had to do in the last chapter. She had to sing Justin Bieber so why don't have her listen to it?

Mango: Cool. I might have to have you give me ideas for videos.

Everyone: *hears Justin Bieber music*

Simon: Quick! Get your ear plugs in!

Everyone: *puts their ear plugs in their ears* Ahh...

Bashur: I'm back! Oh, you have your ear plugs in. Better put mine in. *puts his ear plugs in his ears*

~~~1 Hour Later~~~

Aspen: *walks out of kitchen* *mutters* Baby, baby, baby oooh. Like baby, baby, baby nooo...

Everyone: *takes their ear plugs out of their ears*

Mango: *snickers* How was it?

Aspen: Horrible! I guess I should end the chapter here then?

DanTDM: Probably.

Aspen: Alright. Thanks for reading! Sorry about what happened in the beginning... So yeah, bye!

______________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! Sorry to mega_meganium, I know this wasn't what you were expecting when you asked for Dawnables as a guest. It was just too good of an opportunity to pass up! Anyway, bye!