{6} Jason POV

{I found time to write! Hopefully this can mean writer's block is gone. Another chapter will be posted soon I promise}

I pull away and he just stares at me.

What have I done? He clearly only sees me as a friend.

"Oh shit." I quickly get off the bed and run out of his house.

~

"Leo, how bad is it?"

"Bad. Very bad." Well at least he's not sugar coating it.

"Gods he won't want to be my friend anymore and-"

"No, hold on. I mean that it's bad because you left after you kissed him." I look at him like he's crazy. "He probably thinks you regret kissing him."

Oh no. What if he thinks I hate him?

"I need to talk to him Leo."

He smiles. "Now we're talking! You need to sweep him off his feet, make him swoon, you gotta-"

"Figure out how to talk to him without dying on the spot of embarrassment?" I interject.

"Yeah, yeah. That too."

~

Not long after Leo leaves, Piper arrives on my doorstep. She doesn't look happy.

I crack the door open a little. "Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't order an angry lesbian. Must be the wrong house."

"Very funny." She says dryly. "Let me in you big homo."

My grip loosens a bit on the door handle and she pushes her way through the doorway.

I close the door and rest my forehead against it. "You talked to Nico?"

She smacks me half-heartedly upside the back of the head and I turn around. "Yes! He's a confused mess!"

"Does he hate me? Is he mad at me?" I put my head in my hands. "Oh God I really fucked this up."

"No he doesn't hate you, idiot. He's probably still where I left him-in bed worried and panicked. He's concerned about your friendship."

"Oh"

"Oh? Really? You gotta go fix it. I want answers as well by the way, you know, as your best friend I should know what's going on."

"Sorry Pipes. I didn't want you to have to keep a secret from Nico. You're not very good at it."

"Pfft I can totally...yeah no, good call." She chuckles a little. "But wait! This totally means you're in love with him, right? Please tell me I'm right."

I sigh and look away. "You're right..."

She lets out a high-pitched squeal. "This ship is gonna sail."

"I still have to talk to him. I don't even know if he even likes-" She cuts me off with a glare. "Yes sure your ship is sailing."

"Okay now text him. Make plans for tomorrow or even better tonight."

"Piper it's 10:30 at night."

"Perfect, you can confess your love real quick and then make up all night long and into the morning."

I blush profusely. "Oh my gods, shut up."

"Jason and Nico sitting in a tree-"

"I should really give Reyna a call and tell her how annoying you are."

"Don't you dare tell my queen that."

"Your queen?"

"I am but a peasant in the presence of her beauty."

"Should I text her that word for word or..?"

"I will break your phone, Grace. Then I will break your glasses for good measure."

I slowly slip my phone back in my pocket. "So...back to Nico. What should I text him?"