❝[☁️] f i v e 五

"And?" Felix elbows Jisung lightly, raising his eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"What?" Jisung scoffs, fixing his backpack quickly as he avoids Felix's agitated gaze, his eyes sparkling.

"What what? The tea! Tell me everything!" Jisung has an impression that his friend may fly away in a minute if he doesn't stop jumping in place.

"Uh, nothing special happened..." Jisung opens his locker, still persistent on shooting his friend's excitement down.

"Did you ask him out? Or did he do anything... you know, that could... suggest he's interested in you? Did you make any move on him?!"

"Felix, I–"

Felix hits him again. "C'mon! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!!!"

Sudden wave of dizziness overcomes the older boy as he grabs onto the lockers with one hand to steady himself, his other hand resting on the side of his head in attempt to ease the discomfort.

Felix's face immediately drops.

"A-are you okay? I'm sorry if I'm being too much, I didn't read the room well, oh my God... Are you alright, Sungie?" He helps Jisung stand back upright.

Jisung shakes the feeling off. "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry."

But Felix's face is far away from the definition of don't worry.

"Have you... have you..." Felix traces off, his eyes searching for his friends' yet still unsuccessfully.

"Minho is a bit off. I mean, not in a bad way but it was just kind of... awkward? He's there only for his GPA so I don't expect any excellent work from his side, he's only there to steal some credits," Jisung distracts him by finally answering the first question.

Felix sighs, knowing that he won't get any information out of his friend like that.

Instead, he grabs his friend by his arm, smiling at his confused face innocently. "Jinnie and Channie are already waiting in the library. We're having a quick study session, wanna tag along?"

"I don't have any tests assigned for this week–"

"Oh, come on!" Felix whines, at this point basically dragging Han with him. "You can grab a random book and read it or work on your script or–... oh!" He suddenly exclaims, stopping in his tracks. He turns around to face Jisung, who looks pretty much caught off guard. "How about you introduce this Minho guy to us? You could keep working on the script together..."
"Not happening," Jisung frowns, making the freckled Aussie sulk.

"You're sometimes no fun..." he mutters under his breath as they arrive at the library.

"Hey Chan!" Felix calls out, receiving a few repulsed gazes from other present students who apparently were trying to focus.

"Oi, Felix!" Chan yells back, earning a warning from the librarian in exchange.

They both giggle as Felix and Jisung sit down in their favourite spot – the small table squeezed in the corner of the library, with a mini sofa that usually was their quick in-between classes nap-time spot.

Upon seeing Jisung, Chan changes his demeanour to more serious. "Hey, how are you?" He asks, back to speaking Korean.

Han barely looks up to meet his eyes as he shrugs, busying himself with his backpack's contents.

Felix looks from Jisung and back to Chan a few times with a questioning look, trying to get a hold of the context. It's obvious that something happened between those two and Felix hates being kept in dark, especially if it comes to his friends' well-being.