❝[☁️] s e v e n 七

Jisung rummages through his drawers, nervously biting at his nails as he can't find certain object

Jisung rummages through his drawers, nervously biting at his nails as he can't find certain object. He needs it. He desperately needs it now.

Then it finally clicks for him. Christopher Bahng, I swear...

Jisung messes his hair, pulling over his head a blindly chosen from a wardrobe hoodie. Stumbling down the stairs in his drowsy state, he presses one palm against his lower abdomen in hopes for easing the rushing waves of hunger pain that keep cramping his insides. The boy makes his way outside, following a dark path of a well-known alleyway. The sharp claws of shadows are clutching onto his clothes yet they're quickly chased away by the flickering, buzzing lanterns that light up the area. Almost on autopilot, having his mind preoccupied with tomorrow's torture that Ms Khan prepared for him, he trusts his subconscious GPS to safely guide him to the gas station.

He arrives at the gas station under three minutes, slightly out of breath. He notices that there is no one at the check out yet he figures that they're either in the staff room or they took a quick break.

Pulling the hood lower onto his face, Jisung wanders between the aisles, cracking his knuckles unintentionally as he keeps his hands in his pockets. He grabs a few instant noodle soups, an energy drink, and a single muesli bar. That has to be enough to survive this night and the very next day.

Nearing the purpose of his night escapade, he slows down in cosmetic and hygiene utensils section. Sliding his gaze across the shelf, he sneakily grabs a single package of certain object that went missing in his apartment.

He creeps his way over to the cash register, putting everything down. As he looks up at the worker, who apparently just came back from their smoke break, and freezes.

There he is, the person Jisung wanted to avoid at all costs. Lee Minho, standing in front of him like a very vivid feverish nightmare.

Their gazes interlock, both at first surprised, then Minho's turning into a cold one, apparently holding a grudge.

They both didn't look good. Minho's eyes had visible dark bags underneath them, his eyes were bloodshot, and his skin oddly pale, insinuating that the boy must be sleep-deprived. Meanwhile Han's lips were dry and cracked, bitten raw in the centre, as well as his cuticles, suggesting that he was stressing over something. They both looked very tired, and very different from their usual selves.