The Betrayal

A/N: Everything in this fanfic is a joke, so enjoy, or don't.

Faline, a 19 year old extraterrestrial being living in Malaysia, was chilling on his couch watching Gordon Ramsay screaming at everyone on his new show 'Best Chef in Existence I Guess, but Still NOT Better Than Gordon Ramsay' hosted by Gordon Ramsay.

He heard a knocking at his door. "Why, I wonder who that could be," says Faline, oblivious to the events that will transpire due to this encounter.

Tall bottom feeders in suits appeared at the door as Faline opened it. One says, "Hello middle school boy, do you know a Faline San?"

"I am Faline San," Faline then monotonically states, "I am 19 years old."

"You are being sued for showing a Gordon Ramsay clip in one of your YouTube videos," he says as he throws the legal papers at Fal's face (ow).

Faline was poor. He invested too much money in Axolot Coin and he needs the ad revenue to make money or else he'll dieeeeeee. "See you in court, kid," the guy says as they all peace out.

The next day, in court. Faline was wearing a 90% off suit that smells like dead fish. Faline was sweating literal gallons before Gordon's lawyers showed up. The judge then bangs their gavel, "The case of Faline San vs. Gordon Ramsay is now in session. Let's skip the boring bits. Faline San represents himself and the Bottom Feeder law firm represents Gordon Ramsay."

"Faline San! Go to the stand!" One of the lawyers said.

Fal was then questioned on everything and couldn't do anything about it because he knows very little of legal stuff. Then one hour in, Fal said to one of the lawyers, "Wanna throw hands, bro?"

The lawyer took of his shirt to reveal he had a 24-pack of abs and was very buff, but not attractive. "Totally, bro."

They threw hands and Fal proceeded to pick himself up and kick the lawyer guy in the (pickle) before running away.

Faline is now an international criminal and now he must run from the law. Fal thought to himself, 'Holy (feces), Batman! Whatever should I do? I know! Go to somewhere and do something (totally not vague)!"