The Train

A/N: *Pulls out a swinging pocket watch* You think I'm cool and you will enjoy this fanfic.

After Faline ate SonicGPT's magic, he snapped his fingers summon an axolot, Vas.

Context: In the live chat before Faline's video where he got skunk hair, there was this guy named Vas. Everyone simped for Vas, Vassy Wassy is what some of us would call him. We'd fight fiercely over him until even I thought the simping had gone too far. Then Vas chose one of his simps.

"Hey, Faline, wassup? My name's Vas," said the Vassy Wassy.

"I remember watching the live chat before the video I uploaded," Faline asks, "Are you still with [Simp's name]?"

"Yes."

Faline replied, "Thanks for answering that question. I was dying to know the answer. Anyways, goodbye."

Faline snaps his fingers. "WaitInevergotthechancetogetyourautogra-" Vas was teleported away.

"Anyways, time to get back to the main plot, you idiot author. This fanfic did not need a Vas cameo," Faline, first of all, we did need a Vas cameo, second of all, I will return to the to the main plot.

Back to Amber's perspective, Amber held a meeting with the A(ctually very threatening villains)...over Instagram. Amber texted intimidatingly, "Guys, we must prepare for war with Faline...over social media."

"No...we must fight him until we redeem ourselves for our great defeat," said Boo-Boo, referring to Faline's utter humiliation of them.

"What would we use to fight them?" asked an actually maybe kinda smart member of the A(C/DC).

"tHe PoWeR Of GoD aNd AnImE. No, stupid! The most American thing we have access to, guns," demanded Boo-Boo.

Amber then replied, "We're not THAT American."

Boo-Boo conceded, "Fine, t-shirt guns and cheeseburgers."

"How tf would we fight with cheeseburgers?" asked the mowonic Amber.

"Americans are the only species that can handle being within 5 feet of cheeseburgers, and Faline is from Taiwan. Or was it Vietnam?" Boo-Boo explained (as an American, it is a fact we are the only species that can handle cheeseburgers).

Everyone in the group chat agreed that it was a foolproof plan, after all, the A(lbert Einstein)s were mostly kind of sure that Faline was Japanese.

SonicGPT's magic allowed Faline to hear this conversation. "I'm never gonna build a tolerance to cheeseburgers!"

Faline then decided to summon an ancient being to bring him to unite all of the Axolots. Faline found a tank engine named Thomas. "Hello, you fu(nny) child, where would you like to go to?" Thomas said in a soothing, English accent.

"I want to find any Axolot that can resist the cheeseburgers."

"So, America?"

"Correct."

Faline journeyed across the world, gathering Axolots for his cause. Including Vas. After reaching America, Faline returned as quick as possible to avoid the oily-ness. Faline then had a simple, but effective speech, "Axolots, the A(tonal rock group) has returned! Now we must fight!"

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry, Vas.