The Finale (or is it?)

A/N: Enjoy, nothing else, I just hope you enjoy this story.

"What are you doing, Fal?" Mother San asked, "We have all been worried about you! You became an international criminal! Well, I guess you already were one, but still you're an international criminal!"

"Ummm..." Fal was thinking of how he would defend himself but before he knew it, there was a family meaning including Mother San, Father San, Jenny San, even Fal's brother, Ethan San (He's so cool, maybe even cooler then Faline).

Father San interrogated, "We know you are an international criminal and you need to do something about it."

Ethan San insightfully commentated, "(Censored by Faline)"

Faline went to his room with all of the incredibly amazing and thoughtful commentary made by Ethan San. Faline looked up, apologies on YouTube and had the perfect idea inspired by an OG YouTuber. "Mom, I need a ukulele."

Faline then posted this on all of his social medias + YouTube, 'I will be at (Insert place name here).' Fal contacted all his friends to gather Fal's enemies who he has something to apologize for.

The next day, Fals got up on a stage with a ukulele in his hand. Fal spoke into the microphone and just played random notes, "I'M SORRY!"

Nobody was satisfied. He used that in his Taiwan video. 'I didn't think I'd have to pull this out, but I guess I have to,' Worried Faline. He then sang this song cover:

I'm sorry for kicking you in (pickle) lawyer guy,

I'm sorry for rizzing without saying "Hi,"

I'm sorry I ripped off Bambi,

I'm sorry I bullied by acne,

I'm sorry I was so young then, only 19,

I'm sorry I broke your windscreen,

Now I may be as bad as my worst mistake,

I'm not as good as the claims I make,

Everyone has a heart that you can break,

But if I double down,

I'm bound to come of rude,

And that's hard to undo,

So I will say I'm sorry, maybe you all might move on,

I'm sorry for killing Star,

I'm sorry I almost made you all starve,

Gert, I'm sorry I called you ugly,

I'm sorry I like the movie about bees,

I'm sorry I stole content from Gordon Ramsay,

I'm sorry I didn't tell you all about Jenny,

But if I double down,

I'm bound to come off rude,

And that's hard to undo,

So I'm sorry,

Oh, I'm really, really sorry,

So I will say I'm sorry, maybe you all will move on.

The song he stole from Jacksfilms worked and it turned into the greatest apology in the history of apologies. Gordon Ramsay continued to be successful, the lawyer people went on to be gang members of their gang, Balls of Steel, the royal family continued to do whatever they do, Mr. Guy became a nerd with a negative amount of rizz, the emo cat became the rightful ruler of the cat island, the cats of Taiwan went on to have one of the greatest civilizations in history, Star became a ghost and starred (pun not intended) in many horror movies and fanfics, Buff Gert and normal Gert became landlords, Mother San and Father San are still the best parents in the universe, Jenny went on to make another five social medias accounts, Ethan San is (a total nerd), and Faline continued to stay wierd.

The end.

Surprise Wattpad Punch!