The Meteor

A/N: The universe will give you a sign that you should enjoy this story.

When Faline was driving off into the sunset, he was literally driving off the earth and into the sun as it sets. As the car drove into the sunset it began to combust and defy the laws of the space-time continuum. Faline's car became a meteor and landed on the earth.

"Oh my god! I have traveled back in time! Not clickbait! But where am I and what year is it? What's that? Right before the dinosaurs went extinct? I'm in trouble."

After walking around for a while, Faline realized he probably could probably change history in whatever way he wants to. "What can I change?...I'll leave behind Gert to change history!"

Faline chuckled to himself while he commit something that is not technically a crime but is still very much not good for the integrity of the space-time continuum (Big science-y words). Faline ran around until he found a safe place to store Gert, the teddy bear.

The devilish scheme was working. The meteor that killed the dinos was in sight but Fal guessed he could make it to the future by then. He drove off into the sunset and instead of going to the past, he went to the year of 2023, but in the NEW timeline.

The car crashed once again but the land was cold and desolate. There were humans but they all seemed like they seemed all the same. They had different faces but they acted and dressed all the same. Fal said, "Oh god no, I'm in an emo timeline *Vine boom sound effect*. I went through this phase already. Stawp."

Then appeared an ugly bear, but now buff and wear a crown, along with being surrounded by a whole bunch of guard. "Hey, author!" Wait what? "Stop making everything so godda(r)n emo already and put me back into the original timeline!" This isn't emo, it is social commentary! "Too bad, b(est author in the universe), this is emo!" Fine. Big buff Gert gets to stay but the emo timeline will be erased. "Good. I can't stand emo kids. God, they're ugly." Stop being so mean to emo kids. They're not ugly, just misundertstood. "Erase the emo *Stares into your soul*."

Faline then miraculously made his way back to the original timeline. "Wow, that was convienient! Hello buff Gert!" Faline greeted.

Buff Gert looked at Faline and punted him to the next destination. Faline then landed back in his parents' house. Fal looked at his mum, "Hi?"

A/N: Emo kids are just misunderstood, this is not up for debate.