Seonghwa & Yeosang ✦ Streets of Night City | Outlaw AU

Seonghwa's segment word count: 2,134
Yeosang's segment word count: 3,158

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

__________𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀 | 성화__________

The doorbell to your small apartment buzzed loudly, a shrill and unpleasant sound that hurt your ears. However, you had been awaiting that sound because with it came something you desperately craved. Pushing yourself up from the couch you previously were lounging on, you headed towards the front door with a little pep in your step and enough cash in your hand to pay as you went to answer the door, swinging it open to find a brown paper bag sitting on the ground. Sticking your head out into the hall, you peered up and down the empty corridor, the delivery person nowhere in sight.
"What?" You murmured under your breath.
You didn't even get to pay for your food.
That's when you heard the sound of a motorized scooter outside, this causing you to rush to your living room window, watching as a helmeted person on a blue and white delivery scooter took off. The only thing you managed to catch a glimpse of was the sky blue thermal bag on the back of the scooter that read Blue Bird.
How did they get down there so quickly? You wondered.

Despite the odd circumstances, you were quick to shrug it off and retrieve the bag from outside your apartment.
"Free food for me I guess." You mused happily to yourself, kicking the door shut and placing the bag onto the living room coffee table.
Your fingers worked quickly, eagerly unfolding the opening of the bag and reaching inside to pull out your order of gochujang noodles.
"Finally." You sighed, popping open the styrofoam container to reveal the dish you had been craving recently.
You were quick to pull out the plastic utensils and dig in, too hungry to even bother getting a drink from the fridge. The first bite was so good you needed a moment to sink back into the couch cushions, letting out a groan of satisfaction. A few seconds later you dove back in for another bite and another. On the fourth bite, you paused when you felt the strange sensation of something foreign in your mouth. Furrowing your brows, you reached up to grab whatever it was that you had nearly eaten. It was a rolled up piece of paper.
Your brows pulled together in puzzlement. Did the delivery person give you their number? Is that why they ran off so quickly?
Upon unrolling the sliver of paper, you revealed a message: Let's bounce.
There was an address accompanying the small message, making you wonder why it was slipped into your delivery order. Not thinking much of it, you set aside the slip of paper and continued eating, your gaze trailing back to the small note every few minutes. Even when the styrofoam container was empty, you kept thinking about what that bite meant.
With curiosity gnawing at you, you made the rash decision to go out and see where the address led to. Was it a little sketchy? Yes, but you wouldn't be able to sleep if you didn't at least see what awaited at that location.

The address on the slip of paper led you to the lamplit streets of the city. What you found there, however, was something you never would have expected.
In the middle of the street sat six motorcycles, one of them empty and waiting for someone.
As you approached the group of bikers, you made sure to be on high alert in case they were a gang. Night City may be safe from the government's control but that didn't mean the people that lived there were always friendly.