San ✦ Jealous

Published March 31, 2021
Rewritten: June 21, 2023

Word count: 3,054

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You stood at the refrigerator searching for something to drink, your eyelids still heavy from sleep

You stood at the refrigerator searching for something to drink, your eyelids still heavy from sleep. You felt someone's arms wrap around your waist, a knowing smile tugging at your lips.
"Hey baby." San's deep and groggy voice murmured in your ear, sending a chill down your spine.
"Morning Sannie." You reached up, ruffling his bedhead, kicking the refrigerator door closed.
"You look so cute in my shirt." He gushed sleepily, nuzzling his nose in the crook of your neck.
You bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself from smiling at the ticklish sensation.
"I was thinking you and I could go out today." San hummed as he swayed back and forth.
"Actually, I have plans today."
"With who?"
"Just someone." You shrugged.
"Just someone?" He repeated. "Is it a guy?"
"No. It's a friend."
"Oh. Well, maybe we can go somewhere tomorrow."
"I'd like that." You smiled.
"What time are you meeting with your friend today?"
"11:00. I need to start getting ready in 30 minutes."
"Well, that's 30 minutes we can spend together." He whispered as he peppered kisses along your neck.
"I was actually hoping to get something to drink."
"That can wait."
"At least let me freshen up first. I just woke up and so did you."
San let out a whine of disapproval.
"It'll only take two minutes to brush our teeth."
"Fine." He grumbled.

Immediately after the both of you brushed your teeth, San dragged you back into the bedroom where he quite literally attacked you with kisses.
"You're clingy today." You chuckled, softly running your fingers through his hair, smoothing the unruly strands that still stuck up.  
"I want to get as much time alone with you as I can before you run off with your friend." He leaned in, capturing your lips with his.
His hands slid up to your waist, squeezing it lightly while his lips massaged yours, the fresh scent of mint present between the both of you.
"I wish I could have you all to myself today." He murmured against your mouth.
"Selfish, selfish." You sighed out.
He chuckled lowly, trailing open-mouthed kisses down your jawline, the sensation making your eyes roll back.
"I'm allowed to be selfish sometimes." He murmured, slipping his hand under your shirt to caress your side, his fingertips gliding over your skin.
"I suppose." You sighed, grabbing onto his broad shoulders.

After allowing yourself a few blissful minutes with San, you pulled away to check the time.
"Oh. I need to start getting ready."
"Already?" San pouted.
"Unfortunately, yes." You cupped his cheeks and placed a final kiss to his forehead before pushing yourself up out of bed and shuffling towards the closet to choose your outfit for the day, changing into it before slipping into the bathroom.
"What are you doing with your friend?" San inquired, watching you fix your hair and apply some makeup.
"We're getting smoothies."
"Oh. Sounds nice."
"Yeah. We haven't seen each other in a while. She and I made plans to get smoothies and walk around town together."
"Well, have fun. I'll be waiting for you to come back." He grinned, his dimples showing.
"I won't be gone long." You assured him, grabbing your bag.
You leaned in to press a soft kiss to his cheek before slipping out the front door.