Wooyoung ✦ Dorm Chaos

Published: July 29, 2020
Rewritten: April 5, 2023

Word count: 3,138

Roughly based off a TikTok by joshuasmiles
It's this guy stumbling around drunk in their dorm hallways while his friends struggle to get him to bed lol

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You watched with focused eyes as the protagonist of the anime stood on a battlefield, his enemy on the other side

You watched with focused eyes as the protagonist of the anime stood on a battlefield, his enemy on the other side. You instinctively hugged your pillow to your chest, observing the screen intently.
Just when things were about to go down, you heard a faint noise, causing you to pause your show and pull a headphone out. Muffled voices and a small thud sound could be heard outside in the dorm hallway. You sighed, assuming it was people coming home from a party. Ignoring it, you put your headphone back in and clicked the play button.
The two characters battled it out, throwing punches at each other. You gasped when the main character got punched so hard, he was sent flying across the field.
The noises from outside in the hallway started to become bothersome, so you turned the volume up a couple notches to drown it out.
The main character struggled to get to his feet, his legs wobbly and weak. He shouted in anger, balling his fists up as he raced towards the bad guy, using the last bit of his energy. You leaned forward with anticipation, ready to see the villain get punched into the sky, but just before the hero's fist could come in contact with the villain, a loud thud outside pulled your attention away from the laptop. You let out a frustrated groan, pausing your show once again and getting off your bed only to stop when you heard voices outside.

"Oh my gosh, she's right there!" One voice whined.
"Yeah and she's probably sleeping, so let's do her a favor and get you to your room." A second voice said in annoyance.
"You think if I shake it for her she'll be impressed?"
The other voice spoke, "No, I don't think she will. Now let's go."
"Get off of me! You're disgusting! You sir, revolt me." You could hear a gagging sound afterwards.
"Will you stop that? Come on."
You shook your head, stomping towards the door before swinging it open to reveal the culprits that had been making so much racket. You recognized both boys from class. Wooyoung and San.
"Do you mind?" You asked, resting against the doorframe. "Some of us are trying to do stuff."
Wooyoung, who was leaned over on San, quickly shoved him away, stumbling over to you before nearly falling over, only to catch himself by slamming his hand on the wall beside your bedroom doorway.
"Well hello there baby grill." He grinned drunkenly.
"Wooyoung, that's not the right word." San corrected from behind, but it went unnoticed.
"Might I say you look ravishing in those cat slippers of yours."
You stiffened, looking down at you feet which were clad in fuzzy gray Pusheen slippers.

In your rush to chastise the two hooligans outside, you completely forgot your attire.

"So, baby. You like ramen?"
"Um... yeah." You responded, deciding to play along, especially since you happened to have a small crush on Wooyoung and this was the first time he was speaking to you.
"Well, I don't mean to brag, but I'm really good at making ramen. It's my specialty."
"Woo, leave Y/n alone." San rushed over, pulling Wooyoung away. "C'mon we need to get you to bed."
"Ugh! Let go." He pushed San away, stumbling down the hallway. "You're stinky."
"Wooyoung!" San whispered harshly.
The drunken blonde sat on the floor, arms crossed like a toddler. "I'm not going." He muttered.
"Do you need my help?" You asked, feeling sorry for San who was having to deal with an intoxicated Wooyoung all by himself.
"No it's fine." He brushed you off.
"No offense, but you're really struggling and I'd feel awful if I left you alone out here with... that drunken mess."
San reluctantly agreed and allowed you to help out, which you were thankful for. You approached Wooyoung, standing in front of him.
"Hey, Wooyoung, you should probably get to your dorm and get some rest."
He looked up at you, his eyes practically sparkling. "You're gonna tuck me in?"
"Uh..." You looked to San who just shrugged. "Sure. I can do that." You nodded.
"C'mon then. Let's go!" Wooyoung lifted his arms up as you and San helped him stand.
It was a struggle, but you both managed to get him to the far end of the hallway where their room was located.