BECOMING ALPHA'S SPOUSE

Chapter 2,

This guilt feeling is killing because I'm a engaged woman. "You don't have to feel guilty for anyone, because I'm your husband" he said. I looked at him shockingly. I was stunned by his words. "I know this must be shocking for you but trust me, I'm your husband ." he said as I shook my head in disbelief. "What the hell are you talking? Even I don't know your name" I said. "Karl Max" he said while holding my hands.

I tried to take my hand from him. But his grip were strong enough to hold me. "Amelia, I love you." OMG he confessed me and even he know my name. I had kinda weird feeling but not sad. "Our clan is waiting for us, lets go" he said. When I tried to stand up, I fell down again. I couldn't stand up.. My legs were so weak... It kept trembling.. So he lift me up in bridal style. "Don't move. I'm in rut.. You simple move can drive me insane and I will ruin you." he said.

When we reached certain place. I saw a girl sitting on the wolf. That wolf is kinda scary, I turned around and buried my face on his chest. "Don't be afraid, I'm the Alpha male.. They can't even touch you." he said... "Hey Karl is here with a female." one of the female yelled out as everyone gathered there. "Who Is this Karl?"one of the male asked him in scary tone. "She is my woman dad." he said as I jerked off and I tried to jump off him.

"What are you doing? Already I told you that I'm in rut. Don't move, otherwise you will get punished in front of others. You know what I mean right? " he smirked at me.

"Karl this is not simple thing, you can't just be with random human girl.." his father growled. "Shut up dad, she is not any random human girl, She is my woman.. Give her some respect." He growled back. "But why? There are many girls in our clan. If you are going under rut you can.. " while his dad is talking he interrupted. "It's not about sex or rut dad, This is love... and she is the one who I love... And I have imprinted her in my heart. " he said as crowd started to talk continuesly because of disappointment. "You are such a pathetic Karl" his dad said and left.

I can clearly say that his father hates me. But he doesn't seem bothered about that. After his father left "What are you guys looking at? Don't you guys have your own female?" he asked them as they discharged the crowd. He took me to the tree house which is built by trees. The interior is quite good. My eyes wander around the house "Your thoughts were correct we are going to live here. You can see around the home after you healed your legs". he said and put me in the bed. "I created this bed especially for you and me. We can lay on the bed and cuddle all day." While he was talking about those,his father barged into the house. "Are you serious? Karl Max.. You are going to live with this human girl?" he asked in disbelief . "Dad, I know your hearing skills are quite good... I'm not going to change my mind. Even If you ask me this question a thousand times.. My answer is the same as before.. She is the love of my life". He said. "Then leave this place... I won't allow you to live with this girl in our clan." he said. "Amelia, trust me .. I won't hurt you. Come let's go somewhere.. Where we can live happily without noise." He said and smirked. "So, You are telling me that I'm noisy now? '' his father asked him in a furious voice. "Aren't you noisy one dad?" again he argued back with his dad.

"Stop it, You guys don't have to fight because of me... I will go from here.." I said as they became silent and I went near his father. "Sir, Please help me to go to my place." I said as he grabbed my arm.. "What the h..." While he started to talk someone cut off his words. "Dad, Why are you here?" Karl's dad asked .. "I'm here to tame my grandson.. Do you have any problem with it? He asked Karl's dad sarcastically. "But grandpa" While Karl started to talk he cut off his words ''Shut up Karl.. Now you dare to talk back to your father?" he asked him in a furious tone as Karn just looked down. He turned toward me.. "And you.. Why are you interrupting them? Can't you stay silent?" he asked me as I tried to open my mouth to talk he turned towards Karl's dad "Gerhard, Can't you act like dad? Where will my poor grandson go? Why are you always giving me tension?" he yelled at Karl's dad as he looked down. "Girl What's your name?" he asked me as I said my name is Amelia. " You guys don't have to go anywhere.. Take a rest.. Karl, take care of her. and Gerhard, you come with me.. " he said and turned back and winked at Karl. "and I totally forgot about telling you karl.. Your grandma wants to visit your female.." he said and left. I let out the relieved sigh.

"If your dad doesn't like me.. let me go to my place.." I said as he got furious.. "you don't want to live with me.. Do you ?" he asked me and his face became a little sad.. " No, not like that" I said as he continued to talk.. "Do you know why my dad keep telling me to send you back?" he asked me as I shaked my head slowly...