KARL'S FATHER TOLD ME TO RUN

Chapter 05

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of arguing. Yes, Karl's grandpa and grandma are arguing. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at them in confusion. "What happened? Grandpa. I asked him. "Amelia, I'm sorry dear. She isn't worthy of your care. She just faked her illness." He said without seeing my eyes. "It's Okay grandpa. Maybe she loves her grandson too much.." I said with a smiling face. He apologized to me and dragged her out of our home. As I started to fix things in the home. "Babe, you up?" Karl asked me while entering the home. "Woah it looks like a human's home.." He wondered. "Do I look like a monster to you?" I cried with fake tears. "Babe, It's not like that. I like this environment, that's why I asked you," he said and hugged me from the backside.

"Karl, Can I ask you something?" I asked him as he turned me and started to kiss my neck. "Yes, you can." He said, his hands trying to sneak under my dress. "Can you tell me about your mom?" I asked him as he stopped everything he was doing. His tone became cold, "Why now?" He looked at my eyes. "I just want to find out the reason why your father hates humans." I said, "You don't have to know about my mother and you don't need my father's concern. I love you, Isn't it enough for you?. " He asked me as tears formed in my eyes, But he didn't even notice my tears. He just left like that. I don't know why? but my mood has gone down... So I decided to take a walk. When I went outside I saw a girl playing. She is a teenage girl, Maybe younger than me.

She smiled at me as I went near her. "Hi, I'm Amelia." I introduced myself as she dragged me inside of her home quickly. "What happened?" I asked her as she just signaled me to shut up. "Hi, I'm Lina." She introduced herself as I questioned her, Why did she drag me like this?'' "Don't get me wrong, I really like you. But I am afraid that your husband's grandma will do something to me. If I talk with you. that's why." She said hesitantly. "What? Why? W-?" While I'm struggling to question her. The mother of Lina came out of the room. "Lina, Are you insane/ Why did you take her here?" She started to scold Lina as I stood in confusion. "Wait, It's not her..." While I was trying to explain her mom just pushed me out of the home and locked the door.

I don't understand what is happening. I guess Karl's grandma isn't someone I can think low of. I continued to walk but people there locked the door as soon as they saw me. I don't understand, am I a disease or what??? So I returned home. When I entered the home, I saw Karl's father was waiting. When he saw me, He walked toward me as I stood in nervousness. "Don't you want to go to your place?" He asked me as I shook my head. "Won't your parents search for you?" He asked me. "I don't have parents and I don't have anyone out of this place," I said as he let out a sigh and said. "It's okay. Don't stay here. Just go somewhere and take my son with you." He said as I looked at him in shock. "What are you looking at? I'm saying for your own good. I don't want my son to suffer like me." He said as I patted his hand. "Sir, Can I know/ What happened to you and Karl's mom?" I asked him.

"What happened to Karl's mom and you?" I asked Karl's father. "That's not important now, you guys have to go from here first". He said. "No sir, I won't go anywhere until I know about my aunt". I said as his eyes went wide. "Aunty?" He asked me in shock. "Yes, Hannah is my dad's sister, When my dad and mom died in an accident, Aunty Hannah was the one Who took care of me. One day when I'm back from my school, I saw my aunt kissing you. At first, I didn't know how to react. So I ran away from home. When I matured, I searched for my aunt. But I couldn't find her anywhere but I got some wolf hair around my aunt's home. At first, I thought it was dog's hair, but I got to know that it's not dog's hair but wolf's hair by my friend. I don't know where to start and how to find my aunt at all. But thankfully I saw Karl changing his form into a wolf. Fortunately, he started to follow me. I used this opportunity but I never thought I would marry Karl, but now I love Karl as much as he loves me." I said as he looked at me in disbelief.

"I guess you did something to my aunt. Don't you?" I asked him as his facial expression changed, tears were formed in his eyes. "No, Never. She is the love of my life. I never harmed her. She is everything to me. She is my soul." He broke down in tears as I patted his shoulder. "After you ran away from home, She was so down and continued to cry every single day. I couldn't stand that. So I moved in with her. As you know, I'm a wolf, your aunt also knew this but my clan didn't accept her. They tried many things to kill her but I didn't even let them touch her. Even I killed one male from my clan. Then they understood, How much she meant to me. So, they accepted us and invited us to live here. We moved in here. The first few months were heaven to us, But things started to change. She started to complain about my mom, that my mom was threatening her. But do you know what? My mom is the only person who supported her." While he is talking "You mean Karl's grandma?" I questioned him as he nodded his head.

"Then what happened?" I asked him with a sigh. " As days go by, misunderstandings start to grow between us, Every day we argue. One day when I came back home, I saw my mom standing outside of the home. I asked her why she was standing outside. At first, my mom tried to change the topic after that she told me that Hannah kicked her out. When I tried to go inside of home my mom tried to stop me and then I heard Hannah's moan as I looked at my mom in disbelief as she looked down and then she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there. My heart was broken into a million pieces as my mom told me that she is having an affair with one human and she started to fight with my mom because she asked her who was that". He said while looking at the ground.

"Sir, I have some questions for you. Can I ask that?" I asked him as he nodded. "Did you love my aunt? I appreciate that you respect your mom but what about my aunt. Why don't you trust her? She fucking loved you but all you did is doubt her character. How can you judge her by sound? Did you see her having sex with another man? You are a wolf, right? Did you find any other men's scent here?" I asked him as he kept looking at the ground. "You don't deserve her. and We are going to live here, so mind your business". I told him and asked a question again "Then What do you guys done to my aunt?"