FINAL

Chapter 12

I asked my aunt, If she could call Karl for me. After a few minutes I fell asleep as I sensed a drop of water falling on my hand. I opened my eyes. It was Karl. K-Karl, Why are you crying? I asked him as he started to cry loudly, I-I-I am sorry, Amelia, I shouldnt have killed your fa While he was talking I kissed him. Again when he opened his mouth to talk, I placed my finger on his lips.

Babe, why are you crying? Im not sad or angry, The person who you killed is not my father. He is nothing other than our enemy. You did a great thing by killing him. Dont cry babe. I started to cry. Babe, dont cry, you shouldnt cry. This will affect our baby. He said while looking at my baby bump. So, You only care about our baby, not me? I faked my cry.

Nah, I talked about you. You are my baby.. He said and winked at me. Ewwww, thats so cheesy I said as he smiled weakly. I held his hands, Babe, Look at me, Come on look at me. I said as he looked at me. Babe, I never had a father, Since my childhood I grew up with my aunt and she is my dad and mom Thats why I cant even punish her and be mad at her. Im telling you again, he is nothing more than an enemy. Please understand. I said as he hugged me.

But even tho While he is talking. Shut up babe.. Now hug me tightly. I missed you so much. I said. Babe, you are so naughty. Now you are pregnant. We cant do that. What if that hurts baby. He said worriedly with little excitement. Woah, Woah.. I just said that I missed you. Nothing else. I said with pout. Oh, I thought, You said that you missed me in you. He said and winked at me. Aisssh, You are so dirty. What if our baby heard this. I asked him with pout again.

Can our baby hear us? He asked me and put his ears on my stomach with excitement. babe, I think it wont hurt our baby.. I said as he looked confused. I sighed Y-you in m-me, I think we can do that, It wont hurt our baby. I said. Ahhh, You are so dirty, Yet you called me dirty? Huh. He said with pout. He came near me to kiss me. But I stopped him. What It really hurt our baby? I asked him. Then, Let me go and ask my dad. He said and ran urgently.

What It really hurt our baby? I asked him. Then, Let me go and ask my dad. He said and ran urgently. After some time, Karl entered our bed with a sad face. What happened? Whats with your face? I asked him. Dad, said we have to wait for three months to do that. he said that with a poker face.

Thats okay babe, we can wait. I said and kissed him on the forehead. We heard knocking on the door as Karl went to open the door. It was his dad. Karl your mom told me that I have to sleep with you and your mom will sleep with your wife. He said as Karl became angry. Dad, Its not fair.. Already, You told me to do not sleep with my wife. Now you are separating from her. Are you guys planning to separate us? He cried. Babe, tell them I wont hurt our baby and I will keep you safe. He cried like a puppy.

I cant tell if I am married to an Alpha or a cry baby. He never missed a chance to make me feel warm. I sighed while he was fighting with his parents. My aunt came in and beat him playfully and I smiled at them without knowing. The family Im married in is gods gift.

After three years..

Mom, Dad is so annoying. Divorce him. While my son was talking Karl entered the home. Woah, What a grateful son? Telling his mother to divorce his own Father. Amelia note this. Im going to throw him off when you are not around. Karl said as I and my aunt sighed. Mom, note this too, When you are not around Im going to divorce him for you. He said as we all laughed out loud. Okay, Okay chill guys. You guys are so silly. I said. No, your son is silly. My aunt said, No, your son is silly. I said as my husband and my son tried to stop our argument.

Well, I forgot to tell my sons name.. His name is Felix. My sweet little toddler. I am really grateful for your support for my family guys. Amelia said as Karl hugged her from the backside to say goodbye for you guys.

Happy Ending