HIS MOM IS HUMAN

Chapter 3

While he started to talk about his mom, his grandma arrived. "Hello, dear" she said as she straightly came towards me. "I'm Carolina.. Karl's grandma" she introduced herself as I bowed at her. "Hello Grandma" I greeted her. I don't know why? I'm acting like I'm his wife even though I want to leave. When i tried to sit, "No, No, don't stain dear, I know it must be hard.. since it's your first time." she said as I nodded my head. "Take as much rest as you can.. dear." She said as she continued to talk "Karl, I like her very much.. Take care of her.. Don't be too rough." She said to Karl. It was so awkward for me. "Grandma, she is my female.. I will take care of her." he assured her.

"Don't worry dear, your father in law will change his attitude towards you.. Once he finds that you are unharmful." She said and patted my shoulder as I nodded my head. I didn't want to piss her off by asking anything and I wanted to leave as soon as possible so I acted with flow. "If you want anything, let me know. I will be 5 th house from here." She said and left. I let out the relieved sigh... "Is she talking too much?" He asked me as i shaked my head to answer no. He gave a gentle smile. "What happened to your mom? Can I know that? " I asked him. He nodded his head as he started to talk "My mom is a human like you. My father imprinted her when he met her for the first time. They were in so much love, so my dad married my mom and brought her here." While talking, He looked into my eyes and grabbed my thighs. "Want to know more?" he asked me with a seductive tone.

"Stop it, Already my legs are numb.. I can't bear it .." While I'm talking he smashed his lips on mine. After some time he pulled off the kiss.. "As I said before I'm rut ... Sorry, I couldn't control myself after seeing your cleavage". he said as I adjusted myself. "What happened after that?" I asked him with curiosity.. "After that my mom's attitude changed toward my father and clan.." While he was talking about his mom, Karl's dad barged into the room. "Karl, You don't have any rights to talk about my wife. and she, I really don't like her.. So don't talk about any family matters to her," he yelled. His words are kinda hurtful. A drop of tear slipped from my eyes..

As soon as tears slipped from eyes Karl noticed that.. "Dad, have you gone insane? She is my female." he said as father looked at him fiercely. "You are the one who went insane because of this bitch.." he said as I got mad. "You don't have any right to curse me.. If you want me to leave here .. Ask your son to let me go. I didn't seduce him. Even though I lost my virginity to him.. it doesn't matter when my heart stays pure." I said as he raised his hand. but Karl grabbed his hand. "Dad, you are going overboard.. She is mine.. no one can lay a finger on her. '' he said and threw his hand as Karl continued to talk.. "Do you know why he is not accepting you? Because his wife betrayed our clan and slept with a human in front of him...." While Karl was talking his father punched him in the face. He pushed his dad, "Truth is always bitterful dad." he said as his dad left.

"Are you a jerk? How could you talk like this to your dad? Hwe must be hurt now.. ''I said and sighed. "But Amelia he.." While he was talking I interrupted his sentence. "Shut up Karl, You have a wonderful dad... Yes, he cursed me.. I will deal with him." While I'm talking he interrupted. "Even though he is my father, he has to respect my wife." he said as my heart melted. I let out the sigh. "Karl, go and apologize to your dad." I said as he hugged me. "I love you." Without any second thought I hugged him. I don't know why? Am I Just falling for him? I thought about it myself. "Can I apologize to him after tomorrow?" He asked me as I shaked my head to indicate "no". His grandma entered our home and gave me some fruit after he left.

"I heard that Karl and his father had a fight." she asked me. "Yes, grandma.. I told him to apologize to his dad" I said as she smirked. "Are you playing dumb wit? This fight is because of you.. Don't you want to leave this place as soon as you can?" she asked me. I understand what she is up to. So she is not a good person. She talked as I stayed quiet. "Say something Amelia." she asked me as I smiled. "I'm not the kind of person who has a two tongues grandma. Don't play your silly games with me." I said as her facial expression changed. "You will regret this Amelia." she said and stood to go. Karl entered the home as he greeted his grandma. "Are you going to leave grandma?" he asked as she nodded. "Why are you not saying anything grandma?" He asked with puppy eyes. When she opened her mouth to talk, "Maybe grandma forgot her second tongue at home." I said and laughed as her expression became dark. Karl stood with a confused face.