A TRUE LOVE MUST HAVE TRUST

Chapter 06,

"Then what have you guys done to my aunt?" I asked him as he looked down. "I-I don't know.." He nervously replied as my eyes went wide. "What? Are you serious?" I gave him a death glare. "After I returned to our home, I didn't find her. I thought she ran away from that man. So, I didn't look for her". He said in one breath as Karl entered the home. "What is he doing here?" He asked him and looked at who stood in anger. "What happened?" He asked me in a cold tone. "Nothing, ask your father," I said in the same cold tone and went to our shared bedroom and locked myself in as Karl's father also left. Karl opened the door and looked at me. "What happened? Why are you acting cold towards me?" he asked as I gave him a death glare.

"What was that?" he asked me. "Can you close the door behind you?" I asked him and turned to the opposite side of him as he walked near me. "Babe, I know. I shouldn't have acted like a jerk. I'm sorry for that. Now tell me. What happened between you and my father?" He asked me. "Why? Didn't your father tell you anything?" I asked him in confusion as he shook his head for no. " He left after you came inside." He said. "I want to say something to you and I want you to believe that," I said and looked into his eyes for an answer. He nodded his head for yes. "I want you to trust your mom, that she is a good and loyal person," I said and looked at him as his facial expression changed like I was saying bitter things to him. "Karl look at me, I'm telling the truth and I will reveal everything soon and you have one surprise too," I said and winked at him as he smiled a little bit.

"Okay, I will trust in you." He said and hugged me. I don't understand why Karl's father didn't trust my aunt. I mean, He loved my aunt with a full heart, and how the hell he doubted my aunt just because of his mom's words. My aunt is not that kinda woman. I have to find out everything about my aunt but I don't know-how. No one knows about my aunt or Even they know they will say, I don't know what happened. Then how the hell I'm going to find out about my aunt. I pressed my head against the pillow in stress as Karl pulled me into his embrace. "Don't be stressed out. I will introduce you to some girls tomorrow, You can ask them anything and they will help you with anything". He hugged me tightly. I looked at him suspiciously. "Don't look at me like this, I found out you are stressing out your heartbeat," he said as I nodded my head. He hit my head playfully as I whined.

When I woke up, I saw Karl was working out as I went towards him. "So Wolf also workout?" I asked him with wide eyes. "Then what do you think? Babe. We also gotta keep up our bodies." He winked at me as I smiled. " Seems like my wife wants my attention." He asked me playfully as I shook my head for "no". "What do you mean by shaking your head?" Amelia." He spoke in his raspy voice. "Nah, I still haven't brushed my teeth. so, stay away Karl." I said but Karl doesn't seem to leave me. He pinned me to the wall. His hands played with my belly button. "Karl, stop it, someone will come." I said while closing my eyes. "You are my wife, Can't I do this with my wife." He spoke while sucking a sensitive spot in my neck. "I can't hold anymore, Can we?" He looked at my eyes for permission as I nodded my head.

After some time, We went outside to buy kitchenware. As we brought everything we set up the kitchen. Karl told me that he has a clan meeting, He will be back in two hours. While I was working in the kitchen, Karl's grandma entered the house. "Looks like you are doing pretty well." She smirked. "Yes, Until now," I smirked as her facial expression changed. "Who are you?" She asked me. "Why are you blind? or Are you having amnesia?" I asked her with a rude tone. "I assume you are not a normal person. Do you?" she asked me. "Why do you bother? You want to spoil our life, as you did to Karl's dad and mom?" I asked her directly as her facial expression became dark. "I don't understand What you are talking about," she replied with nervousness. "Don't act like you are innocent, and I'm well aware that you are not the wolf". I looked at her eyes as she panicked and I smirked.

"Now onwards, You better stay away from here. Otherwise, You will meet your consequences. And you better stop your fucking drama, Now onwards because I'm here I will be your karma." I said as she went outside fastly. But What I'm thinking is ' she is not the main villainess because If she is the main villainess, She wouldn't get nervous and run away from here. I gotta investigate this. While thinking I finished with my kitchen setting. The girl from the neighborhood knocked on the door. "Hi," she greeted me as I greeted her. "Can I come inside?" She asked me as I allowed her inside, her name is Bella. At first, I felt awkward, then I became comfortable. We chit-chatted many things. After one hour sh