MY DAD IS ALIVE

Chapter 10

"What the hell? Don't you feel a little bit ashamed? Okay, then tell me... Why the hell did you guys do this? Give me the reason for your actions.." I asked him as my aunt and my dad exchanged looks.... "We did this because I want to get your mom back from death". My dad said. "Does that make any sense?What the hell?" I looked at them annoyingly. "Amelia, listen to us.. We came this far, Please help us to kill Karl and his Father.. We need their dead bodies". My aunt said,

"You guys must be kidding, right?" I pushed my aunt to the wall. "You want me to kill my husband and my father in law for a dead person?" I punched my aunt as I turned towards my dad.. "Amelia, listen to us... You think these things are more important than your mom? They are not". While he was talking, I punched him too. "Who the hell are you to decide who is important to me and what do you mean by saying they are things? huh, they are more and more better than you". I said as my dad tried to open his mouth to argue but I stopped him...

"Look, you were my family once ago, but now they are my family.. So you better stop your nonsense and get out of my family". I said. Now only I turned towards Karl and his dad. They were stunned because my aunt's true color was peeled off and my father acted like Karl's grandma. I went to Karl's dad. "Dad, I know you are shocked.. but". While I was talking he hugged me tightly. I felt his tears on my shoulder..

"Dad" When I tried to console him.. "Amelia, don't talk, I feel at ease on your shoulder.. I can feel my mom in you". he cried pitifully as my blood started to boil in anger. Karl hugged us too. When my dad tried to use this situation, I noticed he bowed an arrow at Karl. I pushed both of them away as that arrow came towards me. I closed my eyes.. I was ready to accept the punishment on the behalf of my dad and my aunt. When I opened my eyes, that arrow didn't hitted me, I saw the ground, that arrow-w hitted-d my aunt.

"Sorry, Amelia... I shouldn't have obeyed my brother. I hurted the person who loved me like his world.." She hugged me and cried and I told Karl "Catch that bastard. He spoiled many people's lives for his selfishness. Dad, help me to cure my aunt.. Does our village have any doctors? Please call them." I said as I cried. "My aunt smiled painfully..

"A-a-aunt..." My voice shuttered... "Amelia, you are crying for me... It's enough for me. Now I can die peacefully... Don't try to save me.." she said as she closed her eyes. I shouted in frustration. "Auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"A-a-aunt..." My voice shuttered... "Amelia, you are crying for me... It's enough for me. Now I can die peacefully... Don't try to save me.." she said as she closed her eyes. I shouted in frustration. "Auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I shouted. After some minutes, Doctor of that village came to check on my aunt. After checking up, He said aunt will wake up after one week. In between Karl caught my dad and tied him in a dark room. I took care of my aunt without concern for my health day and night. "Amelia, I know you care for your aunt but you too have to take care of you". Karl's dad said.

I nodded my head as I stood up to leave but suddenly my aunt grabbed my hand. "Aunt, Are you alright now?" I cried... "Dear Amelia, Don't cry.. I don't deserve your tears, I did all for you because you know your dad left you... Every night you asked for your parents. Someday, You even cried and asked me.. "All of my friends have parents and some of my classmates have at least one parent but why don't I have one... and our neighbor aunt told me that my father ran away maybe because he didn't like me or he had another lover..' So I decided to find your dad.. after a few months I did find your dad and your dad asked for my help and he promised, 'That if I help him he will come and live with you... That's why I did everything". She said and cried.

"Don't cry aunty.. I know you took care of me in my mom's place.. I really loved you and love you..". I said and hugged her. Karl touched my shoulder as I looked at him. "Mom, can I borrow my wife for a moment?" He asked her normally like it shocked me because I know what she did is for my happiness but what she did was wrong and she betrayed her son and her husband for her selfishness. "Babe, What happened? Why are you looking at me like this?" he asked me and his calmness triggered my guilty feelings. " Karl, Can we talk for a moment?" I asked him as he nodded happily.

"Karl, I know what my aunt did was wrong and she betrayed you and your dad.. I know you guys are ready to forgive her.. no you guys are forgiven her.. But we both don't deserve to be here. So, I want to leave and I will take my aunt with me." I said as his eyes teared up.