GOT A TRUE FRIEND

Chapter 07,

"We don't have much time, We have to check everything," Lina said out of nervousness. "Wait, wait... Lina, First tell me, what happened?" I asked her. "Bella is not a good person. She is the evilest person in this clan and she wished to marry Karl but Karl married you. She must be here to take revenge. So first let's check your house." She said and dragged me inside of the house and locked the door. As soon as she entered the home she started to search everywhere as I stood like a statue. "Omg, Amelia see this." She said as I looked at her hands. "This is just a flower, Lina," I said as she shook her head. "This is not a simple flower This is the queen of poison. Even if a human smells this flower they will.." While she was talking I had unbearable stomach pain. I couldn't control the pain as I fell on the floor.

When I opened my eyes, Karl was sitting near my bed and Lina was standing. "Amelia, are you okay? Sorry, Amelia, I should've gotten rid of that flower when I found that flower instead of explaining it to you". She started to cry. "It's okay, See I'm all good," I said and looked at Karl. He is sitting like an abandoned puppy. "Aww, Karl you are so cute". I winked at him. "Why did you let her in? I told you to be careful. But See wha..." While he was talking I touched his lips with my finger. " I'm sorry, I know. I was careless. I won't be like this again. Okay? I looked at his eyes while leaning on his shoulder. He let out a large sigh and patted my back. "And thanks Lina, If you didn't come here on time, I would have died." I said as she came near to hug me. But Karl didn't let her touch me. "Lina, I am aware and grateful for what you did today but don't touch my Amelia." He said as I and she exchanged awkward glances.

"Then I will leave you guys alone." She left. Karl went to prepare food for us. In the meantime, I had a dream like I was stuck between land water, someone asking for my help... A dark dress lady is pouring blood into the water. Many dogs are suffering. "Amelia, Amelia, wake up." Karl woke me as I woke up with a lot of sweats. "What happened Amelia?" He asked me. "Just a bad dream." I said as he hugged me "It's okay don't be afraid I'm here" He said. and then we ate our food. And I asked Karl to introduce me to some good friends because whenever he is not around I feel lonely. As we went to bed, I saw a wolf watching us from the window.

When we went to sleep, I saw a wolf watching us. "Karl, look at the window," I said. "I know, that's my dad and he is watching us," he said. "But why?" I asked him. "Don't know babe," he said as he climbed on me. "Stay still, Let's see what he is doing". he said when we acted close he turned to the other side and sat down. "It looks like he is guarding us but why?" Karl murmured.

The next day, I woke up and went outside. I saw Karl's dad sleeping in a wolf form outside. "Uncle, wake up". He woke him up as he woke up and saw me and changed into a human form. "How do you know? It's me. I was hiding all night," he said as I smiled. "Sorry to say this Mr.father-in-law, You are bad at hiding. and Karl said it's you". I said as he scratched his head awkwardly.

"I appreciate your concern toward us. But can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Yes, you can," he said as I started asking questions. "Why are you guarding us? I know you are guarding us, don't need to hide anything from me. I want to know everything". I asked him and looked into his eyes as he looked down. "Amelia, After knowing you are my Hannah's niece. I want to protect you at any cost. I lost my Hannah because of my lack and stupidity. I don't wanna lose you too. I don't want my son to go through what I have gone through." he said. "Okay but you didn't give me an answer to my question." I asked him. "Fine, After talking with you. I doubt my mom. I think something is suspicious about my mom and Hannah missing. I don't want her to harm you in any way". He said as I smiled a little bit. "Dad, come inside, freshen up." I said as he smiled widely.

Karl woke up and saw his dad. "Dad, what are you doing here?" he asked in a sleepy voice. "Karl, continue what you are doing, I'm going to help my daughter-in-law." While Karl's dad was talking. "Dad, go and freshen up. I'm making breakfast for us". I said as he said "Okay, dear ''. he said as Karl ran towards me. "Babe what happened?" he asked me shockingly. "What happened? " I asked him without any clue. "No- M-my dad y-you calling him dad and-d he responding-g." He asked me without any clue.

"Karl, calm down, He accepted me as his daughter in law and he said I'm his daughter to him". I said as he hugged me in excitement. Karl's dad entered the kitchen. "Karl, why are you disturbing my daughter?" He asked in a rude way as Karl jerked off as I laughed at him. "You guys are bullying me" He faked crying. "Max, what are you doing here?" We heard the voice from the entrance as we three looked at the entrance, It was Karl's grandma. Our facial expression changed as soon as we saw her. "