MY AUNT

Chapter 09

Even after I threw Karl's grandma's ring in fire. It doesn't change anything, While I'm trying to figure out Karl's grandpa jumped on me. I tried to protect myself from his bite. At one point, I started to pull off the hair of Karl's grandpa.. I was throwed by him.. and I had a bunch of hair of Karl's grandpa, But it's not only hair It's the face of Karl's grandpa. I shouted in shock and ran towards Karl as he hugged me.

But Karl's dad walked towards that person who stood without a face. Karl yelled his name to stop. But he didn't respond to Karl shouting. But he straightly went to that person and hugged from the back side as that person became quiet. "Karl, can't figure this out? This is your mom..." He said as we opened our mouths in shock. "But dad.." While Karl was talking Karl's dad interrupted him "Trust me Karl, this is your mom."

So we both walked towards them. When Karl's dad's tears fell down on Karl's mom, her attitude became normal. "M-mom" Karl's voice shuttered. As she touched Karl's cheeks. Tears were flowing from Karl and his dad's eyes. But I stood like a statue. She turned towards me.. "Y-you A-a-Amelia" she said. "Y-Yes, I'm Amelia" I said without any emotion. I don't know why I'm acting like this. Because I went through many things just to find her. Even though I was acting emotionless while she was standing in front of me.

"Amelia, did you forget me? I'm you.." While she was talking I interrupted. "Yes I still remember, How you abandoned me for someone". I said this like I have a stone instead of a heart. I know how many problems she went through, but yet I'm talking to her like this. At this point, I couldn't understand What I'm thinking... "Amelia, at that time... you don't know what I went through..." She said to me "yeah, I know you went through love." I said and left for the room where we tied Karl's grandma.

Karl and his dad were shocked by my attitude, because I was the one who tried everything and took risks to find her out but my attitude was completely changed when I saw her in front of me. My blood was boiling up in anger. I directly went to Karl's grandma and slapped her. "Why the hell did you change my aunt like this?" I asked as she smiled at me like I was nothing. That thing triggered my anger. I took a hammer and walked towards her by telling "I'm going to kill you."

"Kill me, If you can....." She said,

"Kill me, If you can....." She said as I laughed sarcastically.... "Where did you got this nerve, OMG this is so funny... I think, you thinking.. I won't kill you because you are Karl's grandma, In your dreams.... Haha" I laughed like a phycho. "Dear, If you want to kill me, you have to go long way." She said as she torn her own skin as I saw my dad...

I stood in shock.. "Still, want to kill me??" He said as I run away from there. "K-Karl" I shouted as they ran towards me. I fell down as I started to blabbering... "M-my dad, mmy dad..." My words shuttered.. As my aunt went towards room. "K-Karl sstop Herr" I said as Karl told his mom to stop. "Amelia, tell me what happened? I never saw you like this ... Tell me, What did you saw?" He asked.

"Your grandma, is not your grandma... It's my..." While I'm talking my aunt interrupted.. "That witch never gonna change, let me handle her." She acted, her acting really got in my nerves. Now, I understand why the hell, I felt emotionless whenI Saw her. "When you are going to stop acting? Aunt?" I asked her as her facial expressions changed. Yet, she acted like innocent.

"What are you talking about, Amelia? I don't know?" She said as I broke into tears. "Why aunt why? What you guys are doing? Do you know, How much I suffered without my dad and you? In that young age, I lost my mom after two years my dad. You are the only one who I had in this world, but even you betrayed me.. and my dad, did he even thought about me before doing all these?" I asked them while crying as Karl and his dad patted my shoulder.

"Amelia, it's not what you are thinking.." While she is talking, I heard the voice behind me "Yes, I have thought about you... But what can I do now? My dad asked me sarcastically. "What the hell? Don't you feel little bit shame? Okay, then tell me... Why the hell you guys did this? Give me the reason for your actions.." I asked him as my aunt and my dad exchanged look....