CHAPTER 04

TGCF Fanfic

Fondness in the Far Away Memories

Chapter 04

Another night, this time Xie Lian didn't make any excuses, didn't have any work as he want to spend more time with San Lang doing other things.

Xie Lian couldn't help himself but to blink in confusion and puzzlement as he is staring down at San Lang who is sitting on a side in the gym. Xie Lian crouch down, San Lang smile at him finding no weird on himself.

"San Lang what happen?"

San Lang turns now to blinks in confusion. "Nothing Gege..." he honestly answered.

It wasn't like San Lang look hurt anywhere. At first glance there's nothing really weird on him, except that his hair is quite messy and not tidy, unlike always.

"Your hair is messy..."

"Oh! I just simply kick some mokke that playing tricks today."

Xie Lian mouthed "oh" silently. It's been a week since Xie Lian learns that other than San Lang there are other ghosts and supernatural are in the school, they tend to play tricks on the students, teachers, and staffs. Normally (as those creatures' claims) San Lang doesn't care on whatever they are doing, and he just letting them off, but when they are "about" to play tricks on Xie Lian, San Lang would definitely "punish" them even before they do anything at all.

That's the very reason why only Xie Lian is safe within the school.

San Lang never expose this to him, and instead he making it sound that he never done anything at all, but in reality, he only moves when the target is Xie Lian.

Xie Lian smiles and brushes San Lang's bangs, moving the hair strands that hiding his right eye.

"Gege really likes looking at my right eye."

Xie Lian nodded, "Of course, I really love looking at your eyes!" he said as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Only my eyes?" San Lang has coy smile, looking at Xie Lian.

Xie Lian face warms but before he could go in panic state just like their first meeting, "Let this Gege fix San Lang's hair."

The smile on San Lang widens and he nodded.

San Lang moves without standing, he faced his back to Xie Lian, while Xie Lian kneels and pulls the red strings on San Lang's hair letting his long black hair fell down.

Without hair comb, Xie Lian uses his fingers to comb gently San Lang's hair.

He has smile on his face, staring at the younger one's hair, and internally complimenting how nice, soothing, and silky his hair, it is also shiny... which makes Xie Lian wonder if it's because he is a ghost now.

Xie lian has taking a long time fixing his hair, San Lang slightly turn his head to see what the living human behind him doing as of now. San Lang's eyes widen upon seeing how lovely and gentle the other's face has while combing his hair.

San Lang chuckles lowly, "What is Gege planning to my hair?"

Hearing him, Xie Lian went panic and quickly ties San Lang's hair, but because San Lang head is slightly turn to the side, the hairstyle changes into lopsided ponytail.

Xie Lian coughs, before standing and turning his back on San Lang, embarrassed at getting caught. San Lang felt that weight of his hair is in not on the usual place, so he touches it and he chuckles, 'It's messier now!' and he likes it very much.

Xie Lian remembers that since then San Lang's hairstyle has fixated on lopsided, he doesn't really mind, and it actually become San Lang's trademark too.

Still, up to this day, Xie Lian is felt embarrassed that San Lang caught him.