CHAPTER 08

TGCF Fanfic

Fondness in the Far Away Memories

Chapter 08

Xie Lian face is red as a tomato—it's so warm to the point Xie Lian have gone and wash his face for unknown number of times. After feeling San Lang's cold lips, Xie Lian's feelings for San Lang have gotten more and more stronger, that he no longer knows if he could still able keep hiding his feelings for the ghost.

Like, right now, he awfully yearns to embrace the youth tightly, never ever let go, and shower him with kisses. The red color of his face darkens upon the thoughts.

The youth is kind, gentle and lovable, but San Lang is not gay—he's straight! He even has loved one before he died! In truth, Xie Lian just simply fearful that his feelings would gross out San Lang.

In all honesty—Xie Lian is actually straight.

The real reason why he agreed to be in relationship with Jun Wu is because Junwu's family are the ones who helps Xie Lian's family when they lost everything—it is like agreeing to be Junwu's boyfriend as repayment for the kindness they show to them.

But in the end—just like Xie Lian have claimed—being with Junwu has become great torture.

Junwu done many things to Xie Lian—even unspeakable things—despite Xie Lian resistance. In the end Xie Lian hated Junwu thus leading their story to end after three weeks of dating.

Xie Lian didn't become a gay through Jun wu.

Xie Lian become gay because of San Lang.

Would you look at that!

Night came, Xie Lian looks at his clock: 10:00 pm, "Great! Now what?" Xie Lian question himself, if he should go now, since it is the time when the dorm manager either sleep or studying on his room and cannot be disturb, or should he listen to San Lang and stay away from "Night Touring".

It turns out that not all supernatural in their school are afraid to their Chengzu San Lang, that there are some who searching for a way to defeat him or put San Lang on his knees; and these supernatural have their eyes on Xie Lian—just like that Octopus Supernatural, thinking of using him against San Lang.

"san lang...?" in very low voice, Xie Lian calls for the youth in red clothes. Yes, in the end he still come.

Xie Lian doesn't want to burden San Lang, but aren't they still going to target him? If not by night, then by day—just look at that supernatural. Didn't it follow Xie Lian everywhere and all the time?

And so, here he is... sneaking inside the school.

"Science Room!" Xie Lian almost jump upon hearing that familiar squeaky voice. When he looks down, he saw the black one eye mokke looking up at him. "Chengzu Science Room!"

Xie Lian blinks at first but then smile, thanking the mokke and run, missing the chance to see mokke's ears plop down and hop away.

Blinking his eyes in confusion and puzzlement, Xie Lian voiced out the question that has been in his mind for a while now, looking down at the man in issue.

"What happened to you San Lang?"

"San Lang" eyes' narrows judging, questioning the presence of the man that standing beside him.

Instead of answering him, "San Lang" asked, "Gege what are you doing here? Didn't this San Lang tell you not to "Night Touring" anymore?"

Xie Lian has blank expression as he doesn't know yet how he should reaction on the sight below him. "San Lang" is sitting on one of table in Science Room, one of his legs is dangling, unmoving, while the other one folds and lock beneath him. His long hair is untied, which Xie Lian wonder where "San Lang's" red string is.

"I—I kind of—" the resistance of not smiling over the sight of the 'boy' has no longer been hold, Xie Lian's lips expanded in both side and he no longer hold and scoop the 'boy' in big tight embraced. "San Lang is so cute!" There's no doubt in Xie Lian, he was sure this 'boy' is none other than his "San Lang".

"Gege! Calm down!" San Lang plead as his cheek is being rubbed with Xie Lian's.

Xie Lian did stop and stare at San Lang a long while, looking at the squishy cute face of San Lang. The "boy", on the other hand, narrows his eyes and kind of nervous at the expression of adoration from Xie Lian.

It is a lie if San Lang deny that he doesn't enjoying the attention, especially he really thought that things will be awkward between him and Xie Lian after that incident concerning a stupid octopus supernatural, and kiss—no no—mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Which is what San Lang fear the most, that he chose to not meet him again rather than being in odds with him.

Of course, Xie Lian's safety is San Lang's priority.

As San Lang nervous of, Xie Lian's next moves is snuggled him much forceful and gleeful, together with some poking and pinching his cheeks.

San Lang just let him be and let himself enjoys.

After two hours...

"This San Lang cannot believe that Gege could be this excited to see a child..."

"San Lang is adorable! And... because its San Lang."

San Lang covers half of his face with his hand, and silence follows.

Xie Lian clears his throat to cut the awkward atmosphere.

"So, San Lang! Why are you in that form?"

"Shouldn't Gege ask first if I'm really San Lang? Gege pounced on me without doubting it first."

"You're right. Hmm... I wonder why too."

Xie Lian didn't feel any doubt the moment he saw San Lang in that form and immediately believe that it is San Lang.

San Lang's child form aren't that much different from his "youth" form.

Long black hair, although not tied in lopsided ponytail, instead has single thin braid with red pearl on the end.

His red and golden eyes are still the same.

The red clothes, although the size is now match to his childlike body.

But, most importantly, is his aura.

The aura of confidence, that no one could match, either within supernatural or pack of living.

And... Xie Lian wouldn't tell this to him, but his heart tells no doubt.

"Gege needs to be careful. This San Lang doesn't want the same thing to happen again on Gege."

"I will. So, San Lang why this form?"

San Lang went quiet and didn't speak.

He actually avoiding that question and has no intention of whatsoever to answer it.

"Gege, shouldn't you explain to this San Lang first why you are here?"

Another silence, San Lang chose not to push the question, as long as Xie Lian won't push his. The ghost has ready to change the topic and changed their atmosphere when Xie Lian embrace San Lang tightly.

"I miss San Lang..."

San Lang have lost his words, and instead embrace Xie Lian back.

"I miss Gege too."

That night has been the quietest moment for the two.

No one say a word.

No one dare, nor even try to break the hug.

They just relish the sensation of each other.

And both quietly wish that these moments would never end.