LAST CHAPTER

TGCF

Fondness in the Far Away Memories

LAST CHAPTER

Inside of a simple yet elegant condominium, Hua Cheng is behind the counter on the kitchen and brewing a coffee with endearing smile, as he watches his beloved and now husband sitting at floor and staring outside the window, watching the night sky, and city that brimming with multiples pecks of lights; his husband that wearing oversized white t-shirt and no pants at all.

The kitchen counter ain't that far on where Hua Cheng's husband is, nor even it that near, but distance enough to let him have sight of small red bites on his husband's exposed shoulder.

The brewing finished and so, Hua Cheng preps everything with dedication, afterwards brings the two mugs towards his husband, placing the mugs next to his husband who turns his head to red clothe man, Hua Cheng kissed his husband, and his husband return his kiss with the same love.

"Sit with me San Lang."

"Of course, Gege." His sole Gege is none other than Xie Lian, and even after marrying Xie Lian, they kept calling each other "San Lang" and "Gege" fill with affection, love, and desire for each other.

Of course, their parents are both against them, especially Hua Cheng's parents who forces him to focus on their company that currently being beaten down by Crimson Rain Sought Flower Company, until Hua Cheng exposed to them that Crimson Rain is actually his, and either they agree or not he don't care, and he even said that he will continue pummeling his family pride until everything turn into dust.

Xie Lian later learns why Hua Cheng acted like that.

Not from Hua Cheng himself, but Xie Lian learned it all from He Xuan, who grow up with Hua Cheng.

So, Xie Lian just let Hua Cheng to do his heart's content, they deserved it after all. Xie Lian never tell Hua Cheng how proud he is to him.

On Xie Lian's case, they only against to their relationship because they thought that their son was forced again, but Xie Lian and secretly Qi Rong assured them that Hua Cheng truly love Xie Lian, and so, soon give their blessing to the couple.

Hua Cheng sit behind Xie Lian, coil his hand around Xie Lian's waist and snuggled on the crook of Xie Lian's neck. Smelling his husband scent, which have a mix of his own.

They're just finished consummating their marriage, after a year of their reunion and solving their problem with everything.

By Xie Lian's request, the wedding isn't that grand but not lacking at all, with only their closest friends invited (mostly people connected to Xie Lian). Thanks to Yin Yu—Hua Cheng's assistance and right-hand man everything has went smoothly. Unbeknownst to everyone, other than Human Living there, some apparitions in their school also came through their Lord Friend and Chengzu's invitation.

Xie Lian hand found its way on San Lang's cheek, brushing it gently and tenderly.

"I love you so much San Lang..."

"I love you so much Gege..."

"San Lang thank you for coming back to my life and accepted me despite everything."

San Lang snuggled more on Xie Lian's neck, smelling his scent, mutters "I love you" again. "Thank you too Gege, you've saved me and loved me despite me being ugly."

"San Lang you are not ugly..."

Really, Xie Lian wants to know how much low Hua Cheng's self-esteem up to this point that he still claims that he is ugly; well at least Hua Cheng no longer spoke about his red eye is hateful. Xie Lian loved his pair of eyes, he loved his face, he loved his gentleness, he loved everything about Hua Cheng and he loved Hua Cheng, either he is "Honghong-er" or "San Lang' or "Hua Cheng", either he is a ghost or living, either he is cold or warm, but of course Xie Lian prefer Hua Cheng that living with him, breathing air with him, standing with him, sleeping with him, waking up with him, loving him, Xie Lian loving Hua Cheng.

In the middle of silence, Xie Lian moans as San Lang lick his ears and bit it gently.

Getting his desire reaction from his beloved, Hua Cheng took this chance ad approval to scoop Xie Lian's legs and back then carries him back to their bedroom, closing the door with thud.

Soon moans and noises of whatever could be heard from their room, but no one hear this, living or ghost or apparition.

Coffees completely forgotten.

No matter, as the soulmates finally united through love.