CHAPTER 07

TGCF Fanfic

Fondness in the Far Away Memories

Chapter 07

He didn't mean it—Xie Lian didn't mean to barged close his shoe locker, and upon realizing what he has done sighs escape from his mouth. It's been five days since the last time he stay over at the school, five days since he last saw San Lang.

San Lang never once show himself during the day—during the time that there are other people with Xie Lian.

Five days—just freaking five days and yet Xie Lian extremely desire to see San Lang!

The reason why Xie Lian couldn't be able to stay after school is because the dorm manager has scolded him and even go so far as to call his busy parents, making them worried to what Xie Lian up to. So, for the past five days, Xie Lian sticks his ass on his dorm room, wishing that San Lang would haunt his dream.

But that's impossible, since San Lang is bound in their school grounds—that the youth in red clothes cannot leave the premise. So, the only way for Xie Lian to meet San Lang again is if he able to stay after school.

After another sigh of longing and defeat, Xie Lian head over his classroom, where he was greeted by his childhood friends' quarrels, and their classmates amusingly watching the scene, cheering in merrily voices.

And another sigh—Xie Lian enters and place his bag on his desk and watch the scene that unfolding some childhood embarrassing memories—soon Xie Lian started to hear his name and involvement in those events—after another sigh, with exhausted tone Xie Lian takes their attention, "Please, Qing, Xin get a room..." short statement, it doesn't sound like plead as well, but it gained so many reaction from the crowd and bashful reaction from his friends.

"The fuck Lian! Don't say something that will fucking give them wrong idea!" Xin—Feng Xin retorted.

The other friend ain't join Feng Xin—instead his eyebrow perks up in question.

"What? Lian, you didn't sleep again?"

"Fuck! Again?! It is for your own good! Why is staying at school such a big deal to you?"

They wouldn't understand—even Xie Lian spend hours or a whole day explaining the whole ordeal, his friends or anybody will never understand him. They might even accuse him of being possess by "San Lang". So, Xie Lian never talk to them about him.

But other than the fact that Xie Lian misses San Lang, there's another thing that keeping him up late. For some reason he could hear unfamiliar strange noises from water—any kinds, types of water, as long that Xie Lian is near with one, he could hear those.

It's a real torture, just think of it, Xie Lian couldn't be able to concentrate bathing, nor even drinking water. So, other than he awfully misses San Lang, he also needs to meet the youth for this strange occurrence.

But how?

It appears that it's no longer a problem since Xie Lian is now walking inside the premises of his school. Bunch of mokke are popping out from everywhere watching Xie Lian mindlessly and eyes without light aiming on that direction.

"He back!"

"Lord Friend back!"

"Chengzu happy finally!"

The mokke cheers but upon seeing Xie Lian ignored their celebratory, their ears plop down.

"Weird!"

"Lord Friend weird!"

"Chengzu mad!"

Their "Chengzu will be mad" is something the mokke certain.

The mokke are panicking and running aimlessly around Xie Lian, some of them even build a wall to stop him but it's no use Xie Lian just keep walking breaking through on the wall of mokke with ease, which caused more panic around him, but Xie Lian just continues walking.

Soon Xie Lian arrived at the pool that filled with water, but there's something lurking under the water which gives shivers on the mokke that is with Xie Lian.

Despite the creep being under the water, Xie Lian doesn't stop and fell. Xie Lian didn't struggle as the being curl its black tentacles on his wrists, ankles, and waist, and pulling him deeper. Bubbles coming out from his mouth still Xie Lian didn't resist and soon his eyes that doesn't have its usual shine close as if he already accept his death.

A scimitar submerged in the water and, in a flash, dig its way on the creature who wail in pain. The creature that turns out to be an octopus trash around the floor of pool, still not letting go of Xie Lian and Xie Lian still not waking up.

Another thing dived in and swam towards the living human, hold Xie Lian's arm, stopping the tentacles from pulling him.

It was San Lang!

San Lang came to the rescue!

The tentacles of the octopus wouldn't let go despite that it almost be cut off by San Lang's grip alone. Another bubble came out from Xie Lian, which San Lang got his focus on. The youth in red clothes let go off the tentacles as he chose to save Xie Lian at another way. San Lang pulls Xie Lian's face and touch his lips with his own, delivering air on the living human.

Focusing in giving air, San Lang's one hand is placed on the back of Xie Lian's head, while the other let go and wrist flicks upward. It is command for his scimitar that which undug itself and swam towards his master, with small gesture from San Lang's free hand the scimitar understand the order and obeys. The scimitar cut off the tentacles that holding Xie Lian, letting his master swam up with Xie Lian.

Upon emerging from the water, San Lang get more worried as Xie Lian aren't breathing.

Who knows what happened next under the water, if the scimitar continues chopping the octopus or what. The mokke tries to peak on the dark water but couldn't bring themselves to dive in their head to see.

On the other side, San Lang brings out Xie Lian, and continue giving Xie Lian's air using mouth to mouth resuscitation, pumping his chest, and lips to lips again. But nothing is working, Xie Lian is still not breathing. Why? It is because San Lang is a ghost? No, San Lang wouldn't accept that theory! He wouldn't never let Xie Lian to become a ghost like him! But what shall he do?!

San Lang starts calling Xie Lian "Gege" pleading along the way, but there's no response.

San Lang bit his lip as he doesn't have any more idea to save Xie Lian.

He leaned down, close to Xie Lian's face, "Please wake up Xie Lian..." cold hand brushes on Xie Lian's cheek, and a cold feeling on his lips, Xie Lian opens his eyes and saw an unbelievable sight. San Lang is kissing Xie Lian!

Xie Lian didn't think to struggle, but he indeed questions their predicament, of how he ended up being wet allover and have San Lang giving him air. 'Did I get drown?'

San Lang let go, his eyes widen as he meets Xie Lian eye to eye.

The two barely hear the celebratory cheers from the mokke and some other supernatural that witness the ordeal.

Blush crept on Xie Lian, still unmoving and currently has internal panic, but it all cut off upon hearing the relief in San Lang voice, with rare relief smile, "Gege..."

A sudden urge to hug get in Xie Lian.

Xie Lian regretted that moment.

The moment he let pass.

Xie Lian—up to these days still thinking he should have just pull San Lang down and kiss him for real, to feel those cold lips once again, to feel his cold body.

Xie Lian sighs, he really should have just go for it.

If he just know.........