2

Taehyung's POV:

I was going on a photoshoot after bidding bye to My Kookie. I work by the name V. When I reached the building there was a crowd. I was ignoring it but suddenly my steps halted when I realized that the people were calling me bad names. Maybe there are some rumours I tried to ignore it but someone threw water on my face. I hurriedly went inside the building. I sighed and looked around but everyone was looking at me with hatred. I don’t know why. I looked around but I couldn't understand.

"What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. But everyone gave me angry look.

"Mr.V how can you act innocent after your low class behavior?" One person said.

"Don't you feel any shame? How could you show your face?" Another one said.

I couldn't understand why are they behaving like that.

"Can someone tell me Exactly what is going on? Why are you behaving like this?" I asked.

"We don't want to talk with you... Go to hell... Still acting innocent... As if you did not kill someone..." One person said.

Everyone went from there leaving me confused. Whom did I kill? What are they talking? I came in my changing room and sat there. I opened the internet and surfed through news. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

"World famous model Kim Taehyung also known as V is rumoured to be sleeping around with the businessmen to get Projects. He is engaged with Business tycoon Jeon Jungkook but still whoring around. He does not want anyone above him. He is rumoured to be interested in Mr.Choi... Mr.Choi declined his offer to sleep together as he has wife. Mr.Choi's wife was pregnant. Because he declined V's offer V pushed his wife from stairs which caused her miscarriage. Also the employees working with V said that he is so greedy for fame, money and power. He takes all the big budget offer by sleeping with the company's CEO. We are sorry for Mr and Mrs.Choi's loss. Also it is rumoured that he uses Mr.Jeon for money. He is rude and behave rudely with other people."

I couldn't read further. Everything is false. It is not true. How can they spread such rumours. But how can my co-workers believe in these? Why my Kookie is dragged in this? I was crying. I didn't realized for how much time I was sitting there but I came out of my thoughts by some voice. I looked at the door there was Jimin. My best friend, my soulmate. I ran towards him.

"Jiminie...." I said and hugged him. But he pushed me hardly. I fell on the ground and hurted my hand and head.

"How could you Taehyung? You are such a disgrace. You are disgusting. I don’t even understand how can I not recognize your true face. I was friend with such a whore. That's why you get more modeling offers than me? You have Jungkook but still you were trying to get in Choi's pants. You were cheating on Jungkook. Shame on you. You should die." He said with disgusted look.

"Jimin trust me. Don’t you know me? It's not true." I said with so much difficulties.

"No. You are two faced bitch. Don't show me your face again. And also stay away from Me and Jin hyung. Jin hyung asked me to tell you that don't come near them. He is pregnant and what if you hurt his baby? I hope Jungkook will realize how much disgusting and cruel you are and leave you." He said and went from there.

Jin hyung and Jimin don't trust me. They hate me. They think I will hurt them. We are together from childhood. They don't trust me. What about Kookie? He will also leave me. I was sitting there for hours.

Jungkook's POV:

I read the news and my blood boiled. How can someone write such pathetic things about my Tae? Does he know about it? Why he is not attending my calls? Yeah Jimin. I called Jimin. He answered the call.

"Is tae with you?" I asked him.

"Why are you concerned with that bitch Jungkook? You read the news, right?" He asked me. I couldn't believe my ears.

"What the hell Jimin? How dare you to call him names?" I shouted.

"Look Jungkook we are your friends but if you want to talk about Taehyung don't call us. Me and Jin Hyung don't want to talk with that piece of shit. I have asked him to stay away from me." He said and cut the call.

I was angry at Jimin but more than that I was hurt. He talked with Tae. That means Tae knows it. If his friends don't trust him he would have been broken. My baby. I called Yeonjun. I think I can trust my brother and I hope he trusts Tae.

"Junie... Where are you?" I asked.

"Hyung are you ok? I am with Soobin." He asked me concernedly.

"Yeah I am Ok... Did you watched the news?" I asked him.

"Yes. But I know they are rumours. Don't tell me hyung you believe those rumours?" He said. I felt proud of him.

"Ofcourse I don't believe those rumours. Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Ofcourse hyung. What do you want?" He asked.

"Please go to Tae and take care of him until I come back. Also call me as soon as you meet him. Ok?" I asked.

"Yes hyung. Jiminie hyung and Jin hyung would have been with him. I will ask them." He said.

"No need. They are not with him. And also they are not concerned with him. Please go." I said desperately. Maybe Yeonjun realized the situation. He said ok and cut the call.

After that I called Namjoon hyung and asked him to look into the matter. Thank God He trusts Tae. I asked Hobi hyung to postpone the meeting. I again took my luggage and went to Airport. I need to go there as soon as possible. My guts were right. I should not have come here.

.

.

.