12

Taehyung liked his studio very much. Jungkook has arranged everything. There were also his old paintings and drawing books. He was very happy. It was evening time and Taehyung was waiting for his Yoongi hyung. The Dinner was made as per Yoongi's choice. Yoongi's car entered in Jeon Mansion. Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting for him in the living room. When Yoongi came knside Taehyung ran towards him and hugged him. Jungkook trailed behind Taehyung and smiled at Yoongi.

"Hyung... I missed you..." Taehyung said.

"I missed you too Tae..." Yoongi said and they broke the hug. Yoongi hugged Jungkook.

"How are you Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"I am good hyung..." Jungkook said.

They all settled in the living room and were chatting. Jungkook excused himself after some time to give privacy to brothers. Taehyung told Yoongi about resignation and also rumours. Yoongi felt guilty that he was not their for his brother.But Yoongi was thankful that Taehyung have Jungkook. Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Yeonjun had their dinner. After bidding goodbye to Yoongi, they go to their bedroom.

Jungkook was working on his laptop. Taehyung came out from bathroom after doing his night routine. He applied lotion on his body. Someone knocked the door of their bedroom. Taehyung opened the door. There was Yeonjun. Taehyung smiled at him.

"Junie... Is everything ok?" Taehyung asked.

"Ofcourse hyung... Can I come inside?" Yeonjun asked.

"Ofcourse. Come..." Taehyung said. They sat on the bed.

"What do you want Jun?" Jungkook asked Yeonjun.

"Can't I come to you if I don't want anything?" Yeonjun asked and pouted. Jungkook made a thinking face and shook his head.

"Hyung..." Yeonjun whined. Taehyung chuckled.

"Kook... Don’t tease him..." Taehyung said. Yeonjun hugged Taehyung and showed his tongue to Jungkook.

"Taehyungie hyung... How are you now?" Yeonjun asked.

"I am fine Junie... Don’t worry..." Taehyung smiled at the concerned younger.

"Then why did you resign from modeling agency? Were they not treating you good? Was it because of rumour? We could have sued them. You are the best model in the world." Yeonjun asked.

"As you said, I am best model in the world, right? So I don't think there is something more I can do... And you know that I love to paint, right?" Taehyung asked. Yeonjun nodded.

"So, now I would focus on what I want to do. I were doing modeling because at that time, I wanted to be financially independent. Now I am well settled. So I can do whatever I like... Even without rumors I would have resigned... Also I want to focus on my family. I want to spend time with my parents, Yoongi hyung, Yeonjun, Jungkook... I realized I couldn't give time to you... And I don't think it is appropriate." Taehyung said. Yeonjun stopped him.

"It's not like that hyung. You were giving us your time..." Yeonjun said. Taehyung smiled.

"Don't say it to make me feel better. I was not even here for months. I took all of you granted. I think whatever happened in last few days was for good. I realized I should not take people for granted. I am grateful that you are still with me... I didn’t thank you Jun... Thank you for taking care of me Junie..." Taehyung said.

"Hyung don't thank me... And remember whatever happened, nothing was your fault... You are the best person I've ever met. Let me tell you a secret I Love You more than Jungkookie hyung..." Yeonjun said. Taehyung and Yeonjun laughed and Jungkook glared at Yeonjun playfully. But Jungkook knew it and he was happy to know that.

"I Love You too.... So much... The best Yeonjunie...." Taehyung said and pecked Yeonjun's forehead. Yeonjun hugged him. Jungkook looked at two of them with adoration. Taehyung extended his hand towards Jungkook who came near them and embraced them. Jungkook pecked their head. They settled on the bed.

"Taetae Hyung... I want to sleep besides you today..." Yeonjun said.

"Not at all... Go to your room..." Jungkook said.

"Why not? Taehyung hyung... Please let me sleep with you today..." Yeonjun said while showing his puppy eyes to Taehyung. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and shook his head.

"Ofcourse you can Yeonjun..." Taehyung said.

"Are you a kid? Why do you want to sleep here?" Jungkook asked.

"Hyung don't be bitter... It has been so many days... And ain't I your sweet, cute and little brother?" Yeonjun said while batting his eyelashes. Jungkook asked.

"Fine... But Tae is sleeping besides me..." Jungkook said grumpily.

"No. He will sleep besides me..." Yeonjun said.

"I will sleep in between..." Taehyung said hurriedly. Jungkook got up and sat on the couch while doing his work. He was being petty. Taehyung sighed at his fiancee's behavior. Yeonjun and Taehyung laid on the bed. They were talking for sometime. Yeonjun slept after sometime. Taehyung was sleepy too.

"Kookie... Come and sleep... You can work tomorrow..." Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed. He turned his laptop off. He went towards bed and laid besides Taehyung. Taehyung was facing Yeonjun. Jungkook backhugged Taehyung. He kissed Taehyung's neck.

"Why did you let him sleep here?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Because I wanted to... I missed spending time with him..." Taehyung said slowly. Taehyung was patting Yeonjun's head with soft smile.

"I Love You..." Jungkook said.

"I Love You too..." Taehyung said.

Yeonjun cuddled with Taehyung. Taehyung hugged him back. Jungkook also hugged Taehyung from behind. They slept in each other’s warmth. Next day Yeonjun woke up first. He looked around then he realized he was not in his room. He looked at Taehyung who was sleeping while hugging him. Yeonjun smiled and woke up. He went to his room as he has to get ready for his University.