6

Flashback continues:

Taehyung told his friends that he is staying for some time and that they should leave. They teased him a little but let him go. Taehyung ran to Jungkook and Yeonjun.

"Let's go?" Taehyung asked. Yeonjun and Jungkook nodded. Yeonjun and Taehyung were talking. Jungkook was just reacting in between.

"How old are you Yeonjun?" Taehyung asked.

"I am 16... And you?" Yeonjun asked.

"20... You are so Young... What about Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"He is 22..." Yeonjun said.

"Should I call you hyung?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Whatever you are comfortable with..." Jungkook said.

"Then can I call you Kook? Or Kookie? Or Koo? Or Bunny?" Taehyung asked while controlling his laughter. Jungkook rolled his eyes. Yeonjun laughed. Still he was happy that Taehyung was getting comfortable with him. He will give a treat to Yeonjun for this.

They were shopping Yeonjun's clothes.

"Why are you only trying baggy clothes Junie... Try these... You will look beautiful..." Taehyung said.

"No hyung... I like these clothes." Yeonjun lied. Taehyung could see that. He have seen the way Yeonjun's eyes sparkled when there were some feminine clothes.

"Jungkook can you please bring water for us? No... I want some cold drink... I am thirsty..." Taehyung signed Jungkook to go. Jungkook nodded and went outside clothing store. Taehyung sat on the couch and asked Yeonjun to sit besides him.

"I won't beat around the bush... Do you like to wear girly clothes?" Tae asked softly. Yeonjun panicked slightly but when he looked at the Taehyung, he hesistantaly nod his head. He somehow understood by Taehyung's choice of clothes, that Taehyung will not judge him.

"Doesn't your Parents and Brother know about it? Or you don’t want to tell them? Are they compelling you to behave like a proper manly boy?" Taehyung asked. As he couldn't understand why Yeonjun is not wearing what he likes. He was just hoping that it shouldn’t be like that. Yeonjun shook his head rapidly.

"No hyung... It's not like that... I am a femboy... Ofcourse they know that I can't be a manly boy... It's just... 10 days before I got my first periods... And my body is changing... I am not feeling confident about my body... I even behave rudely with hyung and my friends too... I called my mother but she doesn't care about me... Hyung is my parent... He is my Mom and Dad... But I was embarrassed to tell him this... Besides him I don’t have someone to whom I could have told this... I used google... But it was very complicated... I couldn't understand anything..." Yeonjun said. Some tears fell from his eyes. Taehyung felt sad for the boy... He hugged Yeonjun and patted his back. Tae's eyes also got teary.

" Oh My baby... You know you are very strong... I will help you... Don’t worry... Also take my number... Whenever you need anything or want to share something I will always be there... Now smile... And you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen... I swear... So don't be insecure about your body... I will buy all the necessary things, which you would need... Let me tell you a secret... I am also a femboy..." Taehyung said and they broke the hug. Taehyung wiped Yeonjun's tears. Yeonjun smiled a little.

"Jungkook... Don’t hide... I know you are here..." Taehyung said. Jungkook came in front of them. He was not looking at them.

"I am sorry Jun... I couldn't help you with these... I am sorry you couldn’t trust me enough... I am a bad brother..." Jungkook said. He was sad. Yeonjun felt bad for Jungkook. He knew how much his hyung cares for him. Jungkook was lookung cute in Taehyung's eyes.

"It's not your fault hyung... I am sorry... I should have told you but I was embarrassed... I am sorry..." Yeonjun said and hugged his brother. Jungkook mouthed Thank You to Taehyung who in reply gave his beautiful smile. After that Taehyung told Yeonjun about everything which is necessary, he also helped him to buy all necessities...

After this incident Yeonjun and Taehyung became more close. Jungkook and Taehyung used to bump with each other in college and sometimes because of Yeonjun. They never spent much time together. Jungkook graduated that year and he took over the CEO positition. He became more busy. After that Taehyung and Jungkook spent time with each other after 2 years. But they had smile on their face whenever they remember those moments. Ofcourse they liked each other. But they never proposed each other. Their story was still incomplete.

[I will tell it some other time...]

Present Time:

Jungkook's POV:

I opened my eyes. I looked at my angel who is unconscious. From the first time I saw him, I call him my angel... Ofcourse not in front of him. He was the first person, I was attracted... He is my first love... I don’t want to brag about it, but I know it's the same for him. We both are eachother's first. And I will make it last. He is looking pale. I don't know how much time has passed. I was just staring at him. Then I looked at Yeonjun, who was sitting besides Tae.

"Yeonjun..." I called him, as he was dozing of.

"Yes hyung...?" He asked.

"You can go home... Have lunch and rest." I said. He shook his head.

"I am not going. I will just go and bring food." He said and went outside without hearing me. I just sighed.

I messaged Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok hyung, to release some statements. I am going to make everyone regret, whoever even thought about harming my Tae. They are so gonna regret.