14

Next day Jungkook appointed the best wedding planner for their wedding. Their wedding planner Mrs. Lee Ji-eun. She was very friendly. She was the best wedding planner in the country. Meeting with her was arranged during lunch. Taehyung came to Jungkook's company. He went in Jungkook's cabin. Jungkook was talking with some client on the call. He gave Taehyung a small smile. Taehyung smiled back and sat on the couch in the office. He started reading a magazine. The cover was 'V'. Jungkook cut the call and came near Taehyung and sat besides him.

"Had your lunch baby?" Jungkook asked.

"No... We will have it after meeting with Mrs. Lee. Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smirked.

"Ok... But i am hungry for something else." Jungkook said slowly. Taehyung looked at Jungkook confusingly when Jungkook kissed him intensely. Taehyung widened his eyes but kissed back immediately. After breaking the kiss Taehyung hitted Jungkook's chest.

"You Pervert Muscle Bunny..." Taehyung whined.

"You enjoyed it Darling..." Jungkook smiled cheekily. Taehyung blushed. They suit themselves when someone knocked the door. Taehyung fixed his hair. And Jungkook said 'come in'. There was Jungkook's secretary Lisa. She greeted them and smiled at Taehyung.

"Sir, Mrs. Lee is here. She is waiting in the meeting room." Lisa said.

"Ok. We will be there. Ask her if she wants something." Jungkook said. Lisa left from there. Jungkook forwarded his hand in front of Taehyung. Taehyung accepted it and they went in the meeting room. When they reached there, Mrs. Lee Ji-eun stood up and shook her hand with Jungkook and Taehyung. They sat on the couch. She was there with her secretary Kim Jisoo.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim." She said and smiled. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung gave her small smile and greeted her back.

"Let's come to the work. Do you have any specific idea or theme in mind? Any particular thing?" Ji-eun asked.

"We want an intimate wedding for close people. We will have a big reception party." Taehyung said.

"Ok. And what about theme?" She asked.

"For wedding we want White. White Roses and baby breath flowers." Taehyung said with a small smile.

"It's very good Mr.Kim... Nice... It's great... We can do an outdoor wedding. In a Garden. I think we can book a hotel for 3-4 days. At afternoon we will have wedding and reception on the next evening. We will look for hotels and other wedding venues or halls." Ji-eun said excitedly.

"No need to see other venues Mrs.Lee. We will book Floating Island Convention." Jungkook said.

"Ok, Mr.Jeon. So Venue is settled. Theme for wedding is fixed. Food, Cake, invitation cards and Wedding attire is left. In a week we should decide the cake. It would take a lot of time. Also we will need two cakes. One for wedding and one for reception. When will you get time in this week? We can go and meet cake artist." Ji-eun said. Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"On Saturday." Jungkook said. Ji-eun nodded.

"Wedding is on 10th February, right?" She asked. Taehyung nodded.

"In this week we will decide the cake and book the venue. I will send you pictures for decorations. You can tell me which one you like. It will be white roses and baby breath flowers. You just need to come for selecting cake on this Saturday. I will send you designs for invitation cards too. Decide it soon too. Next week we will go to designer for your wedding attires and other shopping. And will also decide the theme for reception. We will also decide menu. Then you can solely focus on your wedding and enjoy. I promise you, you won't have to stress about anything. Everything would be according to your taste. Mr. Kim this is my personal number. You can call me anytime if you have any suggestions or you can call me anytime about anything. It would be pleasure to work with you." Ji-eun said and smiled sweetly. She handed her personal number to Taehyung.