19

It was Thursday evening. Whole Jeon and Kim family along with invited guests reached at the wedding venue. Jungkook was still upset about the fact that noone let him meet Taehyung. He was throwing tantrums in front of Yeonjun who was fed up by his hyung's whining.

"Hyung... I can't handle you anymore... And please you are going to meet him at rehearsal dinner... Now get ready..." Yeonjun said.

Jungkook got ready. He called Taehyung and asked him to meet him before heading towards dinner. Taehyung agreed as he was also missing Jungkook. Taehyung, Yoongi and his parents were going to hall suddenly Taehyung asked them to go first as he have forgotten something. Jungkook also told his Dad and Yeonjun to go first. Jungkook took Taehyung at the corner in the corridor, where noone can see them.

Jungkook held Taehyung's waist and looked at him. Taehyung was looking beautiful. Taehyung blushed because of the stare. Jungkook was looking handsome too. Jungkook hugged him tightly and inhaled his scent. Taehyung hugged him back.

"I missed you... So much..." Jungkook said.

"I missed you too..." Taehyung said.

They broke the hug but still Jungkook was holding Taehyung's waist. Taehyung's hand were on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook placed his lips on Taehyung's. He started to move his lips. Taehyung kissed back. They kissed for more than 5 minutes. Jungkook was still not satisfied. He started giving kisses on Tae's cheek, jaw and neck. Jungkook tried to suck Taehyung's neck but Taehyung stopped him.

"Please no marks Kookie..." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook looked at him. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek and pecked his lips.

"Just one day... And you'll be mine..." Jungkook said possessively.

"I am already yours Kookie..." Taehyung said with a smile. Jungkook shook his head.

"You will be Jeon tomorrow love. And then this pretty boy with beautiful face, sexy body, cute personality would be mine... Do you even have any idea how much cold showers I've taken in this two years because of your sinful body?" Jungkook said huskily and licked Taehyung's earlobe. Taehyung moaned because of the touch and words of Jeon Jungkook.

"You wanted to have our first time on our wedding night... So I don't care if you are attending our reception party while limping..." Jungkook continued. Jungkook was still giving feathery kisses on Tae's neck. Taehyung was teary. He was feeling overwhelmed. When Jungkook looked at him, Jungkook panicked. He cupped Taehyung's face.

"I am sorry baby... If still you are not ready, we will wait... I was just teasing you... Please don't cry my Love..." Jungkook said softly. Taehyung hugged him.

"I was just feeling overwhelmed... I Love You..." Taehyung said.

"I Love You too... Let's go otherwise everyone would tease us... They will know..." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. They both check their appearance and went to the hall. Jungkook greeted Taehyung's parents. Yoongi hugged Jungkook and asked him to take care of Taehyung. Taehyung greeted Jungkook's Dad too. He tried to talk with Mrs. Jeon but she didn't respond well. He ignored that. Taekook came at the center to thank the people and to make the toast. They clicked their glasses.

"Good Evening everyone... First of all Thank you all for coming to this dinner for me and Taehyung... We appreciate your presence...
First of all I want to thank Mrs. Lee Ji-eun for this lovely arrangement. Thank you for helping us in this wedding.
I want to thank my parents that they are here to attend my wedding. I know that my mother's blessings are always with us.
Next to this I want to thank Eomma and Appa... They are Taehyung's parents... Thank you so much for bringing this beautiful soul in this world. Thank you for raising him to be the best person in this world.
We want to thank our parents for accepting us and our love. Thank you for giving us your blessings for this new life of us.
Moving forward I want to thank my friends who always helped us through thick and thin. Namjoon Hyung, Hobi hyung also Soobin Thank you. Yoongi hyung don't worry I will take care of your brother. I love him so much to hurt him.
Thank you Yeonjun. I can't thank you enough for many things. In this 19 years you are the only constant person in my life. From the day you are born, you were with me. Even before Taehyung you have seen me happy, sad, strong, weak, angry, vulnerable everything. Thank you. You are very important part of our life.
And last but not the least my Love... My lovely fiancee who is going to be my husband in some hours... Thank you so much Taehyung for coming into my life. You are the brightness of my life. Thank you for keeping up with my rude and cold behavior. You calm me. You are my peace. Thank you for everything. And I Love You..." Jungkook finished his speech. Taehyung was feeling emotional. Some tears stream down his face. Jungkook wiped his tears and pecked his forehead. Yeonjun was also teary. Everyone clapped on Jungkook's heartfelt speech. After sometime Taehyung started speaking.

"I want to thank all of you for gathering here. Special Thanks to Ji-eun Noona who made all arrangements as per our taste in such a short time... I am sorry for troubling you alot. As Jungkook has already said, Thank you to our parents who have loved us and supported us in everything. Thank you so much... I want to thank everyone who is present here... Thank you for your love and wishes... Thank you Junie... You are our light and I love you so much... Jungkook had said everything... I don't think there is anything to add... Now I just want to thank Jungkook... Thank you for coming in my life and making it brighter... Thank you for staying with me... Thank you for choosing me... Thank you for loving me and most importantly Thank you for trusting me... I Love You... So much..." Taehyung said sincerely. He didn't talk much but he conveyed all his feelings through his eyes. Everyone clapped.

"Please enjoy the dinner..." Jungkook said. Everyone settled on the dining table. Everyone made toast to the soon to be married couple. Mr. Jeon, Mr. And Mrs. Kim, Yoongi, Yeonjun, Jungkook's and Taehyung's friends also their wedding planner Mrs. Lee too.