3

Yeonjun and Soobin were looking for Taehyung. They went to his house, Jungkook's house, but they couldn't find him. They decided to go to Taehyung's company.

Yeonjun's POV:

We came inside Taetae hyung's company. I asked employees if they have seen him. But they were giving odd looks. I was controlling my anger. Soobin seemed to recognize it. We went to his changing room. The sight broke my heart. Tae hyung was unconscious on the ground. His head had an injury. I ran towards him.

"Hyung... Open your eyes..." I was saying while patting his cheeks. I was crying. Soobin bend down near me. He was rubbing hyung's hand.

"Soobinie... Please pick him and let's go to home. I will call Doctor there." I said while crying. He nodded and picked up hyung. I picked up hyung's bag and phone and we went outside. I was wiping my tears. When we were going outside we saw Jimin hyung. He looked at Taehyung hyung and maybe I could see guilt in his eyes for a moment. But soon it was replaced with hatred.

"Yeonjun... Soobin... What are you doing here?" Jimin asked them.

"We came here to meet Taehyung hyung... But he was unconscious." Soobin said.

No one's POV:

"Why do you care about him? He is a worst person. You should also stay away from him. And tell your brother to call off the wedding too. We care about you." Jimin said. It angered Yeonjun.

"What the hell Jimin hyung? How can you say this things about your own best friend. You don't care about your friend, why the fuck would you care about me or my hyung? You don't trust him but I do. So please don't care about me." Yeonjun yelled. Jimin gulped. Yeonjun was always sweet and cute but when he shouted with anger, it scared Jimin.

"Baby calm down... Let's go... Taehyung hyung needs us..." Soobin said calmly. Yeonjun nodded and they went outside. Soobin placed Taehyung at the backseat of the car. Yeonjun sat near Taehyung and started rubbing his hand. Yeonjun called their family Doctor and asked him to come to their home. Doctor cleaned the wound of Taehyung. He gave some medicines and asked Yeonjun to take care of him. Yeonjun called Jungkook and told about Taehyung's condition.

"Hyung... Taetae hyung's still unconscious... Doctor said maybe he had an panick attack... Don’t worry I will take care of him..." Yeonjun said.

"I know... I won't forgive anyone who caused this." Jungkook said.

"Hmm... Jimin hyung talked bad about him..." Yeonjun said.

"Don't think about these people. Take care. And also call me whenever he gets conscious." Jungkook said. Yeonjun agreed.

Yeonjun was sitting near Taehyung and was putting cold cloth on his forehead to decrease the fever. It was really late. Someone knocked the door Yeonjun asked to come in. It was Soobin, he came with some food. He put the food on sidetable and sat near Yeonjun. Yeonjun looked at him and broke down. He put his head on Soobin's shoulder and sniffed. Soobin patted his head and mumbled it's ok.

"I am not hungry." Yeonjun said.

"You should eat something... How would you take care of Taehyung hyung? Your hyung won't like it if you don't eat. So now please eat something." Soobin said and started feeding Yeonjun. He ate little. And again started rubbing Taehyung's hand. It was a late night. Yeonjun was dozing off. Yeonjun woke up when he heard some voice. It was Taehyung.

Yeonjun patted Taehyung's cheek and called his name.

"Hyung... Wake up... Taetae hyung... Look..." Yeonjun was calling him. Taehyung woke up with a jerk.

Taehyung opened his eyes. He looked around him. He saw Yeonjun.

"Junie.... Why are you here?" Taehyung asked.

"I came to meet you... But you were unconscious in your changing room..." Yeonjun said. Taehyung remembered previous incidents. His eyes got teary.

"I know you don't trust me. Sorry Yeonjun. Maybe Jungkook don't want to marry me, right? That's why you came to meet me? You don't want me to interfere in your life, right? Don't worry. I won't disturb you." Taehyung said and tears started flowing through his eyes.

"No hyung... I trust you... Jungkook hyung trust you too... How can you say something like that? Jungkook hyung loves you so much... You know I admire you alot, right? Even Soobin trusts you... You are my strong and best hyung..." Yeonjun said to Taehyung while hugging him. But Taehyung was not understanding anything. He was shaking. Yeonjun called Jungkook. He asked Jungkook to talk with Taehyung.

"Baby..." Jungkook called softly. Taehyung relaxed a little but his brain was telling him to not get his hopes high.

"Baby... You can hear me right?" Jungkook again asked softly. Taehyung gulped and started crying.

"Kookie... It's ok if you don't want to marry me... I will leave you... You should stay hap..." Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence when Jungkook cut it...

"I know you are hurt Tae... But I am not letting you go... How can you think like that? Don't you trust me? Do you think I would believe those rumours? I am sorry I couldn't build trust in you..." Jungkook said.

"Sorry Kookie... But it's hard..." Taehyung choked on the sob.

"It's ok Baby... Just remember your Kookie trusts you and loves you too... I Love You So much... And I am coming back tomorrow... I will reach in 5 hours, ok?" Jungkook said softly.

"Ok. I Love You too Kookie... Please come fast..." Taehyung mumbled.

"I will Baby... You should eat something and rest, ok?" Jungkook again asked softly. Taehyung agreed and cut the call.

"Are you fine, hyung?" Yeonjun asked Taehyung. Taehyung nodded.

"Sorry for the earlier behaviour." Taehyung said.

"It's ok. Now you go and get fresh I will make something to eat for you..."  Yeonjun said.

"No need Yeonjun. I am not hungry." Taehyung said.

"First thing it is Junie, Jun, Yeon, Yeonie, baby or cutie for you... Don’t call me only Yeonjun." Yeonjun said while counting on his fingers. It made Taehyung chuckle. Yeonjun felt a little relieved.

"You are cute, Junie... And what is the second thing, Mr.Junie?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook hyung asked you to eat and you agreed. You have to take medicines.  There is also last but not least important thing. You are going to eat food made by me. Not everyone is lucky to eat food made by the great Yeonjunie. Even my own boyfriend doesn't know that I can cook. So it's once in a lifetime opportunity. You shouldn’t miss it." Yeonjun said dramatically. Taehyung smiled.

"Ok... The Great Yeonjunie... Just because I don't want to miss this opportunity I am agreeing. But still I am not very much hungry..." Taehyung said.

"I will make something light. You go and get fresh and come to dining room. Do you need any help?." Yeonjun asked. Taehyung shook his head.

Yeonjun made Japchae and chicken soup for Taehyung. After eating the food they went in the room. Yeonjun decided to sleep with Taehyung, so that he can be beside if needed.