30 (End)

Taehyung was in his last trimester. Baby was growing healthy. In between this Taehyung was working on his new project. He decided the theme "Motherhood". As he was experiencing these moments he started painting it. Jungkook shifted their room downstairs long ago in the first month itself.

Taehyung's legs were paining alot in this days. Jungkook would always massage his legs. Yeah baby was active. He would kick Taehyung whenever he was excited. And that was alot of time. Taehyung and Jungkook were patiently waiting for their little bean to arrive. They enjoyed this phase of their life.

Finally their wait was over. Taehyung was in delivery room and Jungkook was waiting outside. Mr.Jeon, Mr. And Mrs.Kim, Yoongi were present there. After 3 hours they heard loud baby cries. Jungkook started crying. He was sniffing. Mr.Jeon hugged him.

"Congratulations Son." His father said. Jungkook just hugged back while crying. Mr. Kim also hugged him. Taehyung's mother patted his back as congratulations. After some minutes smiling Yeonjun came outside holding the baby wrapped in white blanket. Everyone excitedly gathered around him. Jungkook looked at his baby who was looking like an angel. Baby's lips were like Jungkook. Also baby had mole under it's lips just like Jungkook. Yeonjun gave baby in Jungkook's hands. Baby snuggled into Jungkook's arms finding comfort in it's father's embrace. Jungkook smiled with teary eyes.

"It's a boy...." Yeonjun said. Jungkook kissed his baby's forehead.

"How's Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"He is tired... They will shift him in room in sometime..." Yeonjun said.

After sometime Jungkook came inside Taehyung's room. He sat besides his husband and took Taehyung's hand in his. He started caressing Taehyung's hand. After some minutes Taehyung opened his eyes. Jungkook smiled at him. Taehyung smiled back. Jungkook kissed his forehead and pecked his lips.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook showed the crib. Firstly he helped Taehyung to sit comfortably. Jungkook went near crib and picked their baby. He gave their baby to Taehyung.

"Oh My God!!! He ish shoo cuteeee... My baby..." Taehyung exclaimed. He kissed baby's forehead. Baby opened his eyes and blinked. His eyes were like Taehyung. He snuggled into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung opened his Shirt's buttons and directed baby towards his nipple. Baby started sucking milk.
Tears gathered in Taehyung's eyes. He felt contended. He smiled at the baby. After sometime baby slept while feeding. Taehyung gently removed his nipple from baby's lips and wiped the milk on his face. Taehyung pecked baby's forehead. Jungkook took baby in his arms who whined but again drifted into sleep. Suddenly their family members barged into room making sure not to make noise. They congratulated couple and gave wishes to baby. Taehyung's parents and Jungkook's father left from there to bring some necessities in hospital. There were only Kim brothers and Jeon brothers present.

"What is the name of the baby?" Yoongi asked.

Taekook looked at each other. Taehyung smiled.

"Jeon Taegguk...." Taehyung said.

Yeonjun took baby from Yoongi's hands.

"Aww.... My Gukkie... It is very cute name... Cutiepie... Junie Uncle loves you... Not Uncle... Just Junie for you my cutie..." Yeonjun said and pecked baby's forehead. Taegguk opened his eyes and looked at Yeonjun.

"Oh My God... He is so cute... I Love You Baby...." Yeonjun said.

"Hey... Give him to me... I was holding him for a very little time..." Yoongi said.

"I took him just now Yoongi Hyung... He is awake now... I want to play with him..." Yeonjun said.

"You are going to spend more time with him... Come on Yeonjun..." Yoongi said.

"But..." Yeonjun was cuttoff brutally by Jungkook. Poor Junie.

"But now me and my wifey want to spend some time with our son and I guess he will be hungry... And after that he will sleep... So please give him to us..." Jungkook said with tight lipped smile and without waiting for their reply he took Taegguk and put him near Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled at poor Yoongi's and Yeonjun's shocked face.

.

.

After 2 days Taehyung was discharged. They came to Jeon Mansion. Their friends and family decorated their house beautifully to welcome baby. Taegguk was very Sweet and Friendly child. He was calm baby.

Days were passing with new adventures of parenthood. Taehyung and Jungkook treasured every moment with their little son. Taehyung cried for hours when Taegguk called him "Ma" for the first time. Taegguk also cried seeing Taehyung cry. Jungkook had to console his two babies. They enjoyed this journey. Yes true to his words Yeonjun was undoubtedly Taegguk's favorite. Little boy was always hyperactive while playing with Yeonjun. He was possessive about his uncle. Taegguk would not like if Yeonjun didn't gave him attention. Between his parents Taegguk was more attached to Taehyung. But while sleeping he needed Jungkook besides him. Noone could calm down Taegguk at the time of sleeping except Jungkook not even Taehyung and Yeonjun. Maybe it was their father son bonding thing. Yoongi would always been smiling with Taegguk. Noone could say Yoongi could be this smiley. Soobin was different case. Soobin was scared of Taegguk. He tried his best to woo little Jeon but all in vain. Noone knew why Taegguk give cold shoulder to Soobin. Poor Soobin tried everything to make baby like him but Taegguk would not play with him. Sometimes he would cry. Soobin felt very bad that Taegguk didn't like him. But Jungkook and Taehyung consoled him. They later discovered it was because Yeonjun would give attention to his boyfriend sometimes. And Taegguk hated that. He needed all attention on himself. From that day Soobin made sure not to talk with or even look at Yeonjun infront of Taegguk. Who would say one of the best criminal lawyer who would scare biggest mafia's and criminals was scared of little one year old kid.

Knowingly or unknowingly Jeon Taegguk had everyone wrapped around his little finger. After Taegguk turned 3 Taehyung was again pregnant. This time with twins. When he gave birth to twins it was a boy and a girl. Taehyung wanted to name their baby girl as he had decided a name for quite long time. He named their daughter as "Nayeon" it was Jungkook's late mother's name. Jungkook was crying while holding his little princess. They named their younger son as "Junghyung". Their daughter was youngest child. Junghyung was 4 minutes older than Nayeon. Junghyung also had Taehyung's eyes. Also he had lips like Jungkook but he had no moles on his face. Nayeon's eyes were like Jungkook but her nose and lips were like Taehyung. She had same moles as Taehyung.

Many years passed and many obstackles came in Jungkook's and Taehyung's life but they faced it together. They were always together. "Always by Eachother's Side..."

.

.

.

.

.

The End