27

Taekook were happily married. After some months Taehyung exhibited his paintings. He didn't use his name because he wanted people to know him by his art. He didn't wanted people to admire his work just because he has made it. He did not show his face. Also He did not use name V or Taehyung. For signature He just used initials 'JJT' It was Jeon Jungkook's Taehyung. His first exhibition was a true success. He used the name 'Tiger Prince' as the Artist's name. People were excited to know who was The Tiger Prince. But he decided to keep it secret.

Jungkook's business was going well as always. His new projects were successful. Taehyung started talking with Jimin and Jin. Both were really guilty, Taehyung decided to forget everything. Jungkook was not happy. But he didn't stop Taehyung. Jungkook was not talking with them. Jin gave birth to the beautiful boy. That day Jungkook met him. He didn't talk with Jin but he held the little boy. He played with boy. Jungkook was very good with Kids as he had practically raised Yeonjun. And Taehyung was so happy. He bought many things for the newborn. Taehyung was most excited amongst all as he loves kids.

It was Taekook's first wedding Anniversary. Everyone wished them. They received many gifts. Jungkook made breakfast for Taehyung. The couple did not arranged party as both of them love quality time with each other than anything else. They decided to celebrate it at their home. Taehyung was preparing gift for Jungkook. It was a special day. Two days ago Taehyung received the news of his pregnancy. The first one to know about his pregnancy was Yeonjun. Now both Yeonjun and Taehyung were in Kitchen. They were going to bake a cake. Taehyung was feeling nauseous because of milk and some other ingredients, so he asked Yeonjun's help. Younger accepted it gladly. Yeonjun was mixing a cake batter and Taehyung was cutting some Strawberries.

"Hyung... I am so excited to meet baby... I can't wait..." Yeonjun said excitedly. Taehyung chuckled.

"I am so happy too... I am sure Jungkook would be more happy..." Taehyung said.

"Ofcourse... He will not let you do any work... Hyung your Gynecologist is my Professor. I will ask him if I can assist him in your Pregnancy. I think he will agree..." Yeonjun said with spark in his eyes. Taehyung was feeling happy by seeing excitement of younger.

"You would be in your last year at the time of delivery. I would be happy if you assist him... But please focus on your study... Otherwise you don't need to do extra work..." Taehyung said sternly.

"Aish Hyung... I promise I will not neglect my studies... I just can't wait to meet little bean... I will spoil him or her so much... I would be their favorite..." Yeonjun said.

"Ofcourse you would baby... Just wait a little more..." Taehyung said while smiling.

They made a cake while talking with each other. They also cooked a dinner. Yeonjun went to other apartment as he didn't wanted to disturb the couple. Taehyung went in his room.

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror and pulled his T-Shirt upwards revealing his stomach. By his other hand he caressed his stomach with small smile on his lips.

"My baby... Hii there... I am your Mumma... You can call me Eomma or Mom or Ma... You are with me from 3 weeks now... Sorry bun, Mumma didn't realized... I didn't tell your Dadda... I will tell him today... One year ago we married on this day and it was best day of our life until now... But you made this day very special for us... We will Love you, cherish you and protect you... I know your Dad will be so happy too... Thank you for coming in our life and giving us this happiness... I can't wait to finally hold you in my arms baby..." Taehyung mumbled. He was so happy. It was their blessing. Taehyung got freshen up and changed his clothes. He got ready and was waiting for Jungkook. When he heard the sound of Jungkook's the car he went downstairs to welcome his husband.

Jungkook came inside tiredly but his tiredness flew away by seeing his husband's beautiful smile. Taehyung gave him a short kiss.

"Welcome Koo..." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's cheeks.

"Thank you baby..." Jungkook said while pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Go and get fresh I made a dinner for us..." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and went inside their room. Taehyung was arranging dinner when Jungkook backhugged him while nuzzling his face into Taehyung's neck.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE..." Jungkook said softly in Taehyung's ear and later kissed the earlobe. Jungkook made him sit on the chair.

"Close your eyes..." Jungkook said and Taehyung closed his eyes. Jungkook kneeled down in front of Taehyung and gently took Tae's foot in his hand. Taehyung gasped and opened his eyes hastily.

"Koo... What are you doing? Get up..." Taehyung said. Jungkook shook his head and put his finger on Taehyung's lips.

"Trust me..." Jungkook said Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes. Jungkook kissed his foot and slid Toe-ring on Taehyung's finger. Jungkook took his other foot and did same. Jungkook put Taehyung's one foot on his knee and made him wear the anklet.

"Beautiful..." Jungkook murmured. Taehyung opened his eyes. He looked at Jungkook lovingly. Taehyung looked at his feet and smiled.

"Thank you hubby... Why suddenly toerings though?" Taehyung asked.

"I was looking for gifts and I got to know in some countries it means you are bound to me... Also..." Jungkook felt shy a little to complete his words. Taehyung looked at him waiting for him to complete.

"Also it is said that the veins from this fingers are directly connected to womb... So it helps in blood circulation and is good in pregnancy too..." Jungkook said. He was little embarrassed as he thought about pregnancy and all. He was not meeting Taehyung's gaze. Taehyung chuckled at his cute hubby. Taehyung felt nice as Jungkook gave something unintentionally, unknowingly which is good for their child. Taehyung felt that they are really a Destined couple. Taehyung kissed his husband softly.

"Thank you hubby... I am glad... Let's have dinner?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded.

They ate their dinner. Taehyung asked Jungkook to sit on the couch as he wants to give his gift and also they have to cut the cake. Jungkook sat on the couch. Taehyung put the cake on sidetable making sure Jungkook couldn't see it. He handed Jungkook a box. Jungkook opened the box. There were some small clothes, diapers, bathtub duck and pregnancy stick. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with teary eyes Taehyung was already looking at him lovingly.

"Is it true?" Jungkook asked. He was shaking. Taehyung nodded and put Jungkook's hand on his stomach. Jungkook cried in Taehyung's embrace. Jungkook was feeling overwhelmed. He gave many pecks on Taehyung's stomach and mumbled countless 'I Love Yous'. Taehyung made him quite and put the cake infront of him.

'Welcome to parenthood and Happy Anniversary Dadda & Mumma...' was written on the cake. Jungkook smiled in tears. They cut the cake and fed eachother.