Chapter 3

"QUAAACKKKKKK,QUACKKKKK" Madyson's phone screamed from the other side of the room pulling her and Charles out their sleep. "Urrggg" she said moving off the couch to go turn the alarm off. "Your alarm is a duck?" He asked rubbing his eyes as he sat up, "shut up" Mads said giggling after making the phone go quiet and walking over to the window. "Sunny" "even after that whole storm last night?" Charles asked surprised the weather was so good.

"Oh shit, my flight is still happening today, I really thought it would be canceled" Mads said glancing at her phone then at Charles, "where are you going to for university?" "Why should I tell you that? Your basically a stranger" Mads replied sneaky with a small grin on her face.

"I think we are past being strangers since you sleep in my arms last night" Charles counted back waking towards Madyson. Red suddenly covered her face as she hid her face in her hands, "um, yea thanks for that by the way... I've never been able to sleep durning a storm" she mumbled still to embarrassed to look up. "So I ask again, where are you moving?" "Mon...." She said still to embarrassed mumbling her words into her hands. "Where?" "Monaco" She finally said looking up to she Charles towering over her.

A massive smile broke out on Charles's face as he looked at her, "stop smiling like that" she giggled giving him a slap on the chest. "I need to pack my flight leaves in an 4 hours, do you need me to drive you to your hotel on the way there?" "Thank you that would be amazing, and let me help you pack" Charles said following Mads into her bedroom, "if you want to help, close this fucking suitcase for me" she said pointing at the same suitcase she gave up on the day before.

Leaving Charles to do that she walked out the room and just put her last items in her backpack and put all her other bags at the door. "Done" Charles said putting the suitcase with the rest.

"Do you want your clothes back? Mine should be dry" "no, don't worry it's my cousins and it's been in my cupboard forever" she said taking all the bags into the car.

"Can I drive?" Charles asked hopefully after they loaded all the stuff into her car, "why? Does Mr Fancy Formula 1 driver not trust my driving skills?" Mads said jiggling the keys in his face.

"Just for that, I think I will drive" Mads said walking off the to drives seat, "your evil" Charles chucked with a little eye roll before jumping into the car.

"Here is my phone, you can play music" Mads said hanging Charles her phone, letting out an excited scream Charles took the phone and started scrolling through the music.

"From your playlists I'm assuming you like Taylor Swift and Coldplay?" "Correct, well done Sherlock Holmes" Mads said sarcastically as Charles put on Paradise by Coldplay, "you have good taste Leclerc" She said giggles before both of them broke into singing.

After about an hour Mads stopped and turned off the main road, "I'm starving to go to McDonalds, do you want something or does your diet not allow that?" She asked while parking the car, "how do you know I have i diet?"

C'mon! Nobody looking that hot without having a diet" she replied wagging her finger at Charles. "You think I'm hot?" Charles retaliated with a grin on his face. "Is a Big Mac enough for your ego?" Mads cheeked back while ignoring the previous question. "Yes, a Big Mac is good, take my card to pay. Charles said deciding not to bite back.

Without taking his card Madyson walked off to go order. After about 10 min she came back. "Your food kind sir" she said getting into the car and passing a box to Charles. "You should of let me pay" "oh no it's fine really." Mads said getting in the car and starting to eat her food.

After a while arrived at Charles's hotel, "um thank you Madyson, really for everything." Charles mumbled not wanting to have to say goodbye, "Can I get your number?" He asked shyly worried about being rejected.

"Monaco is small enough, you will see me if you really want to" Mads said softy as both of them got out the car. "Bye Charles... see you soon," Mads said giving Charles a forced smile it before she could say more she felt Charles's arms engulf her.

"See you soon, not bye" Charles said finally letting her waist go after the hug. Giving her an encouraging smile Mads walked to her car and drove off.

A/N
sorry for the really short chapter, will post another one soon and a lot coming. Pls leave ur thoughts in the comments. :)