Chapter 6

A/n
Yes, I am aware that the Netherlands is not that far from Monaco but can we just pretend that it has a large time difference. Like 5+ hours?

"GOOOD MORNING!" Charles shouted walking into the room and falling onto the lump that would be Madyson, squishing her. "Ewwww, get off me your wet!" Mads screamed getting out of the bed quickly to get away from Charles. "Well yea? I just want for a 15 km run?" Charles said stating it as if it was common knowledge to someone who was just asleep.

"Well, why did you wake me up?" Mads asked curtly walking to the bed only to be pulled down by Charles and into his arms, "your so sweaty" Mads stated trying to push off him but being held down by Charles arms. "I woke you up because I'm taking you on a date today" Charles said not really giving her a choice, "oh are you? I don't remember saying yes?" Mads countered loving to bicker with him.

"True but you owe me a date from last night." Charles said walking out the bedroom to the front door, "I'll be back in 1 hour, be ready in a swimsuit with anything you might need." Charles said and before Mads could even get a word in he left. Quickly deciding not to question Charles about where they were going she went to go get ready.

Deciding to wear a cute pink and blue floral bikini and shorts with a loose top she stared packing her bag with sunscreen, sunglasses, towel. When she was done packing she realised she only had 5 minutes till Charles would arrive she decided to go downstairs to wait anyway.

Standing in the sun outside her apartment waiting for Charles, she let her mind wonder back to the previous night. He had been so gentle with her holding her and letting her cry, being so sweet, she was convinced those boys only existed in movies but now she wasn't too sure. Charles was so perfect maybe he could be - but before her thoughts could wonder anymore a loud honk ripped through the air.

"Hello Charles" Mads mumbled giggling at how loud his car was. The roof was open today, allowing the fresh air to flow though the air around them. After driving for about 5 minutes they arrived at the harbour, "Charles?" Mads questioned sceptically as the both got out the car.

"M, do you trust me?" Charles asked holding out his hand to her as she climbed out the car, "apparently so" Mads replied taking his hand in hers as they walked off to a big boat.

"This is your boat?" Mads asked her eyes scanning every surface of the massive boat that could probably be called a yatch. "Well my three brothers and I share it but, yea I guess" Charles replied driving the boat out the harbour. While Charles drove out to sea Mads made her way up to the top of the boat where Charles and the steering wheel were after looking around for a bit.

"Can I try drive?" "Do you know how?" Charles asked "yea, I got my boat license when I was 16" Mads said making grabby hands towards the wheel, "then have fun, Captain Fisher" Charles said moving aside to let her drive, staying close so he could direct her. Softly he wrapped his his hands around her waist moving to lean his chin on her shoulder.

"Why did you say school when you were working at the hospital?" Charles asked inquisitively while Mads continued to drive to the the spot Charles was directing her to. "I'm doing my residency, so I'm not a fully qualified doctor yet, I'm still learning so it's easier to say school rather than explain, plus I still have to write exams."

"Ohhh, okay... by the way we are here." Charles said moving to take the wheel back so he could anchor the boat. "Charles, we are in the middle of nowhere?" Mads said giggling slinging her arms around Charles looking around to only see water. "Exactly, no one to bother or take photos of us, and the water is really beautiful." He said explaining the reason for his choice of place.

"Is the water warm?" Mads asked raising her eyebrows as if it is the most important question in the world. "Why don't we find out" Charles said with a mischievous grin on his face and before Mads could ever react she was thrown over his shoulder. "CHARLES MARC HERVE PERCIVAL LECLERC!" Mads screamed as Charles walked to the edge of the boat which from the floor they were on was about a two story drop, Worried that Charles might drop her Mads scrambled to find any part of Charles body to hold onto eventually setting on his neck and shoulders.