Chapter 19

Charles pov

While Mads was sleeping I peacefully snuck out her room, placing a quick on her forehead before walking out.. I was not keen on leaving her alone but she was awake and I had something I needed to do and I intended to be back before she woke up.

The hallway was oddly quiet, the only sound was the beeping of machinery from other patients rooms. I quickly exited the hospital and took a little walk... to the police station.

——————————-

Don't start a fight, don't start a fight
I whispered in my head as I walked into the cold grey holding cell. It had two things in it, a table and the person I wanted to kill chained to it.

"So the boyfriend has come to see me, I wonder want he wants. Did that little slut send you?" Mads father said chuckling evilly. "No, and if you ever call her anything but her name I will put your arms permanently out of order." I shouted before regaining control of my emotions.

Don't start a fight, don't start a fight

"I came to tell you if you ever come near Madyson and I again I will kill you in the most painful way possible, do you understand me?" I said through gritted teeth still trying my best to control myself. "Come here" he said smiling, sceptical but still I listened walking over to the table. "I'm going to kill you and that little bitch for destroying my li-" before he could even finish his sentence I smashed my fist into his face immediately knocking him out.

"So much for self cont" I mumbled to myself before walking out. "Here, deal with that" I said to the gard passing him €100 and walking out.

————————

Madyson's pov

"Cha?" I shouted immediately as I woke up from my nightmare, "it was just a dream, he didn't get shot, you made it in time" I mumbled to myself but I wasn't convinced. What if that was a dream? If he was safe why wasn't he here? So it must have been reality... I didn't make it......he dea- but before I could even finish my train of thought my throat closed up.

"Cha" I screamed again but this time it was actually a whisper my tears and panic drowning out my voice. I could hear people rushing in but my eyes were blurred from all my tears. "Darling? What's wrong" a very panicked nurse said feeling my pulse.

" " nothing, I tried to speak again but my breathing just sped up but it felt like I was getting no air, my lungs were moving but it felt like they were getting smaller. "She's having a panic attack, someone call her family and husband, maybe they can calm her down" the nurse said but her words barely registered to me, my mind bothered by my panic.

————-
Charles pov

Just as I entered the hospital my phone rang "hi sir, your wife is having a panic attack. She isn't calming down, could you come" the lady said before hanging up. "Fuck" I shouted breaking into a sprint to her room.

————
Madyson's pov

"Charles" my voice squeaked as I finally managed to get a word out when I saw a blurry version of my boyfriend run in. His arms instantly curled around my body placing kisses on my hair. "I thought you were dead" I mumbled out finally being able to breathe my fingers clinging onto his arms.

"I'm sorry mon cœur, I didn't mean to scare you. I just had to go do something." Charles said still not letting go of me even though my breathing was calming down. "What did you do?" I asked curiosity getting the better off me, "well, I went to see your dad and to tell him if he ever comes near you again I will kill him...." "And?" I prompted, I could tell he wasn't telling me everything. "I punched him, in my defence he was calling derogatory names. I'm sorry" Charles explained "you're not really sorry are you?"I laughed raising my eyebrows.

"No, I would 100% do it again" he laughed "I love you" i said placing kisses all over his face. "Now please explain to me why all the nurses think I'm your wife?" I exclaimed finding the situation amusing. "Well they would only let family in, and plus I do intend on making you my wife in the future." He said with nothing but pride in his eyes.

"I could get used to calling you my husband"

A/n

It's kinda short sry but only 6 more chapters left in the book 😭😭
Happy new year everyone,